Sunday 3

Word Count: 1581

-Part One, Sunday

Juliette flipped the towel over her arm, as she entered the girls shower room. Due to the fact that she had slept with Jazz back in there old room, she had to use the public showers; not a favourite.

Feigning innocence last night was easier then she thought. Sure she wasn't supposed to let Jaxon mark her, unless she wanted him dead. But she wanted to kill Ace like he killed Chris. He had bailed straight after his interruption.

Juliette had decided that it would be easier if she slept back with Jazz for he night. Jaxon wasn't to keen on that idea, but allowed it once he decided that Juliette knew nohing, and that he needed to think.

Juliette waded through the steam in the room, seeing on one figure in the bathroom. Bella.

She was brushing her curly blonde hair, staring a herself in the mirror. She had just a towel wrapped around her body.

Juliete stared at her for a moment, hoping she wouldn't pull a knife out again. This girl was defenitely crazy.

Then she saw the dark blue birthmark on her bicep. She was a Skinwalker.

"What are you looking at?" Bella snapped, her eyes meeting Juliette's in the mirror. Juliette swallowed.

"Oh nothing. I'm just wondering your big ass head fit in the room you narcissistic, egotistical bitch," Juliette sassed, enjoying how Bella's eyes widened in shock.

"What did you just say?"

"Please, your enflating head is suffocating me."

"What is your problem?"

"Not the fact that you threatened me with a knife, that's for sure."

Bella growled, turning to shoot Juliette a harsh glare.

*

"I don't think he's going to show up," Juliette spoke gently, her hand rubbing Jazz's back. Jazz sighed deeply, looking out onto the bare street, searching the shadows for any sign of Ace.

After last night, Juliette doubted that Ace would even show his face near Jaxon, who stood next to her, his arm slung lazily over her shoulder.

"He seemed nice though," Jazz mumbled. Juliette gazed sympathetically at her friend, wishing Ace wasn't such a douche.

"Let's all have dinner together, just the three of us aye," Juliette offered, focing a smile onto her lips. Jazz took a deep breath and nodded finally. Jazz had gone a great length to dress up nicely for Ace, so it would be a pity if she were to go home now.

They turned toward the diner, but stoppped as they heard someone call from behind them.

"Hey guys...wait up!"

Juliette turned to see Ace striding over quickly, a slim smile on his lips. Juliette felt her jaw drop, as he stood in front of them, ignoring Jaxon's presence completley.

His hair still hung over his forehead in that messy way, not that styling it would have looked as good as this style did. He wasn't wearing his usual leather jacket, but a nicer, more tidy black jacket.

Juliette felt Jaxon's arm tense around her, before moving his arm to around her waist in a claiming action.

"Looking delightful this evening Juliette," Ace commented, a cheeky glint in his dark eyes. Jaxon remained calm, which Juliette assumed was because of they were in a public area.

"Shall we go in?" Ace offered, looking over Juliette's shoulder. She eyed him carefully. He was here for some reason, and that reason can't be Jazz.