🦋6🦋

Armani POV

2 weeks later.....

I heard water turn off so I knew dad was up. I got up and got some clean clothes and took a shower.Then I did my morning routine and put this on

Then I did my morning routine and put this on

Without the shoes

Then I did my hair in a messy bun

Then I did my hair in a messy bun. I then walked out and dad was there. He looked at me and smiled. I couldn't help it so I smiled back. He then came up and hugged me. So I hugged back. "Good morning babygirl" "Good morning dad" " Good thing your up because I have to go practice but they told me I can take you. So wanna come ? " ok I'm down " "alright let's go". I grabbed my phone and got in dad's car.

Skip the car ride

When we got to the sun's facility dad told me to go to the other court. So I went on there and started hopping. I was making every shot when I missed a shot a ran up and I jumped so high I DUNKED IT! I was surprised with myself. After that I couldn't stop. I kept dunking and dunking. Then deandre came and said "Armani your da- he stoped when he saw me dunk. "WTF ARMANI WHO TAUGHT YOU TO DUNK!!! I just laughed he ran out yelling "HEY EVERYONE ARMANI CAN DUNK!!!!! I just want
Walked behind him. When I walked into the other court where the team was practicing EVERYONE were looking at me then coach came up to me and said "go dunk". So with that I grabbed a ball. I took a deep breath and I ran then jumped. While I was in the air I spined. Then DUNK!!! When I touched the ground everyone was shocked." Who taught you that? Dad said confused. " nobody I was just shooting and then when I missed a shot I ran and jumped really high and dunked " " I didn't even start dunking until like high school " Kelly said. "Me too " dad said.

3 hours later.........

I was soooooo bored. We have been here for like 3 hours and I really want to go home. "DaDDy let's go please please please please please? "Armani Booker calm down" he said with a chuckle. " 2 more minutes.ok? "ok" I said with a huff. I put my hood on and dad said " mami get your stuff let's go " "ok".

At home.....

When we got home I went straight to my room and layed down and I was about to fall asleep when dad barged in and said "I have a game tonight. Be ready by 8" . " ok dad". I though dad walked but instead I fell my bed dip and dad hugged me and said " I love you baby. Your the reason why I keep going. Your my strength your the reason why I'm here. I don't know what I would do without you. I LOVE you never forget that. " "I love you too dad" and we fell asleep in each others arms.......

HDHDHDYD THIS ONE WAS SOOOOO CUTE 🥺