🦋4🦋

7:00 A.M.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Uhh I literally just closed my eyes! I got up went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and got dressed. I woke really late and I have to walk. Great.

Skip school

I was talking up the driveway when I noticed a black range rover in our driveway so I thought it was one of my dad's teammates New car. Then when I opened the door I headed moaning "ahh fuck me harder papi! don't stop oh yes yes yes! Omg I'm about to cum!" Me to baby  " I heard my dad say. I was in such a good mood and now I'M NOT! " Ahhh fuckkkkk!! i heard the girl scream.I just sat down in the couch and waited to confront my  dad. 10 minutes later they both walked out and they started to make out for 3 minutes straight without them noticing me being there. Then when they pulled apart the saw me and the girl ran out and my dad said "when did you get here? " 15 minutes ago" and walked away a laughed.

3 hours later........

My dad came in dresses (pic above) "where are you going" " get dressed " was all he said before he walked out. ???? Ok whatever I changed into some light blue ripped jeans with rips behind my butt and a white crop top with my Dior 1's highs. I walked out and my dad looked at me and said " no go change " " why? " "because I said so" " but why tho? " " too much skin. Go put on a shirt that is long enough to cover your thighs from behind" " but dad " "Go"! So with that I went to change. I can back out with a long shirt and dad said " much better". I just rolled my eyes and walked with him to the car

Skip car ride........

When we arrived I was amazed! It was really fancy it was a restaurant. Before we walked in  dad said " mami please behave and if you do I will take to the mall after school tomorrow " "ok, but dad what are we here for? " it's a surprise ". " ok". When we walked in I saw my dad's teammates. I walked over and sat down next to uncle Kelly. "Are you ok? he asked. I just nodded my head and tried my hardest not to laugh because of what happened earlier.And I guessed he saw me and said "what's going on"  he said with a chuckle . I whispered in his ear and said "I walked in on dad fucking a hooker" He just laughed with me.

2 minutes later.......

Me and Kelly kept making jokes about dad . "He probably didn't pull out Armani. Congratulations you a big sister" I started laughing so hard but quietly . Then dad walked over. "What are you guys laughing about? Me and Kelly looked at each other trying no to laugh but we couldn't resist" HAHAHAAHA! me and Kelly were dying of laughter quietly. Dad jus looked at us like we lost our goddam minds. "Ok " and sat down on front of me.Then a really pretty girl walked over and dad got up and kissed her. Now I'm not talking about a kiss on the cheek as a friend I mean a kiss kiss. I whispered to Kelly and said "he literally fucked  a hoe not that long ago" and he shook his head. Dad then said "Hey guys imma need your attention" all the guys turned their heads including me. " this is london. We have been together for 8 months and she's expecting my child ". Everybody was celebrating while I was quite. I got up and walked out. I was mad and sad at the same time. I went into my dad's car and stayed in there. Nobody realized I walked out which hurt. Then I started feeling tired and blacked  out........