🦋18🦋

Armani's POV I sat up in the bed and put my slides back on

Armani's POV
I sat up in the bed and put my slides back on. I went back out and saw dad on the phone. He was laughing and I just mugged him. He saw me and gave me a pissed expression. I sat down away from him and got on my iPad. I let my friends know not to call me on my phone cause ion got it on me. After  a couple minutes later we were about to land. After we landed, we got off. "Armani grab your bags" he said. I grabbed my bags. We were then met with uncle davon and Kendall. "Hey guys. How was it?" Kendall asked. "It went well" dad said. " for you. All you did was take away my freedom with a few words" I said. "That's not my fault. You won't stop acting like a brat" he said. We started arguing again for the third time today. "Guys. Not this again" uncle davon said. Dad rolled his eyes. "You so dramatic I can't stand you anymore" I said. "Armani say one more thing I'm gonna slap the shit outta you" dad warned. "Okay nobody is gonna slap anyone. Both of you cut it out" Kendall said. I huffed. We separated into cars and I got one with my uncle and dad went with Kendall. "You guys need to get along again cause it's gonna get worse if you guys don't talk it out". "It's not that i don't want to. He's going crazy. He's telling me what I can and can't do. Like he's losing it over something that's true" I said. "I know. He's over reacting because I mean it probably hurt him in a way but doesn't want to show it. But the at the same time it's his fault because he's always making excuses to not spend time with you which I understand why your so upset" he said. I nodded. "Like even after this I still love him he's just being hardheaded like he always is" I said. My uncle laughed. "Dads so annoying now. Like now he told me he won't take me to the college tryouts" I said. "Collage tryouts?" My uncle said. "Yeah". "Which ones". "It's a lot but which one do you think is also in the list". "Kentucky" he said. "Mhm. And now he's using this against me to not take me and it's so annoying. But not even that's the worse part when we get back imma have to stay with him for a extra two weeks" I said. "Now it's sounds like you guys have beef" he said. "Uh yeah cause we do". "You guys need to figure it out or talk it out because it's getting outta hand and if your mom finds out your dad is gonna end up in a casket" uncle said. I smiled. "No really because when my mom gets mad with dad she tells him everything she don't like about him and it's funny tho. One time she did smack the living life outta him" I said. We laughed. "No offense but your moms crazy when she's mad". "Forreal. One time she kicked me and haven out" I said. He laughed. "What haven do?". "To be honest with you I still haven't figured that part out but one day imma know". We made it to our Airbnb and we got out. We met up with dad and Kendall. "Kenny your friends are here now right" dad asked. "Yeah. There's actually a house behind us and it's like this on but the other one has more rooms. This on only has two room and the other one has ten so it will be enough" she said. "So you guys stay here right" my uncle asked. "Yes only us three and you'll be with everyone else" she said. "Well goodbye love birds. Armani don't get in more trouble and Devin don't start trippen" he said making me laugh. We went inside. "Armani you have the bottom room" dad said. I'm glad because I can have the downstairs all to myself. He led me to my room. "So this is your room for the week" he said.