🦋13🦋

♻️This ones a long one so buckle up cause this takes some unexpected turns♻️.........

Armani's POV
I woke up with a sore back. I got up and went to the bathroom. After using it, I brushed my teeth and washed my hands. I then went back out and went to the backyard. I looked and saw dad in the gym. I laid back and got on my phone. "Aye Nini " I heard dad yell. "What" I yelled back. "Come here" he yelled from the glass door. I huffed and went inside to the side where the gym was at. "What" I said going in. "Get ready in five minutes" he said. "For what?" I asked. "We're gonna go into the court to practice cause I know for a fact you haven't touched the court in a minute" he said. "So go get ready" he said. "Yes sir" I said walking away. I rubbed my hands on my face. Dad is pretty good at coaching me but when we're on the court he's not my dad or friend. He's more serious and if I get something wrong he will be on my ass until I get it right. I went into my room and changed

After changing I went back out and waited on him to come out

After changing I went back out and waited on him to come out. He then came out fully dressed. "Let's go" he said. We walked downstairs to the indoor basketball court and went through the big door. "Kendall and her friends are coming over in a couple of minutes" he said getting of his phone. I rolled my eyes and just started warming up. We started playing just in a different hoop. I then heard loud commotion coming from the door and when the door was opened it was Kendall with Kylie and their friends. I just ignored that they were in here. She ran up to dad to give him a hug. "Hey baby" she said giving him a kiss. I looked the other way and started concentrating. They all sat in the corner and I started putting up shots. They all started grabbing balls and started shootings in the same net as me. How am I supposed to stay focused if they are being loud. Dad made his way over to them. I grabbed my stuff and left. If they are all in there imma just go to the one outside. Once I got there it was hot, but it was either that or to go back down. I got back to work. I got on the three point line and started shooting around. Haven came in. "Wassup Brodie" I said petting him. I grabbed the ball and went to make a layup. I went in and I heard the sliding doors open. I looked and saw dad and Kendall come out. They made their way over to me. "Paris" dad said calling me by my middle name. "What" I said letting the ball go in the air. "Why did you leave" dad asked. "It was too loud. And I don't want to be in the same room as HER" I said. "Aye don't be like that. We'll get used to it" he said. "What do you mean get used to it?" I said. "She's going to live with us from now on" he said pulling her into a hug. I drop the ball and looked at him like he was crazy. "What?! No!" I yelled. "I don't want this freak living here!" I yelled. "Well to bad get used to it cause it's going to be like that. And I'm gonna go get us some food so sit tight and don't say anything if it's not going to be nice cause it you say something I'm talking you with your mom since your just like her" dad said. "Ok and what if I'm just like her" I said getting some water. He rolled his eyes. "Ok baby I'll be back" dad said giving her a kiss. "Bye babe" she said. He then left and she sat on the chair that was on the side. I kept putting up shots. "Hey" she said. I rolled my eyes and turned around to look at her. "What" I said clearly annoyed. "Why don't you like me? Your always mad when I'm around but why" she asked. I've been waiting for this one. "Ever since you came along. You messed up the relationship me and my dad had. Your always with him and I barely get to see him. Before you came along my mom and dad wouldn't fight so much but when you got with him they fight all the time and he always gives you all the time in the world while I try to get on his good side because he's always mad that your pussy and can't handle being told the truth. Just leave. If you wouldn't came in my life, my life wouldn't been way better. Just leave you snake" I said. "Ok. I don't care what you think about me. I know that your always mad but that not my fault. That's because you cause that." "How do I cause that? That's not my fault" "yes it is" "no it's not. Just leave!" "I'm not going anywhere" "you think I want to be here. I would rather be with my mom" I yelled. "Then go. And you blame me for your parents fighting, it's not my fault that your moms a hoe instead of taking care of her child" she said. Ok I know this bitch did not just call my mom a hoe "Say that again. But a little bit louder" I said. "You heard me. Why do you think me and your dad are together. Because he doesn't like to be with a groupie like your mom. Cause all your mom does is fuck dudes and I'm glad that your dad cheated on your mom " she said. She crossed the line. I grabbed my water bottle and opened it and threw the water at her. "Say something else! I'm gonna hurt your feelings bitch!" I said throwing the basketball at her. Her friends came out and Kylie pulled me back. "What's going on?" Stasi asked. "Tell her what she said about my mom! Then you'll know why" I said. Kylie took me inside. She sat me down. "Ok calm down. What happened?" She said rubbing my back. "My dad told me she's moving in. Me and her haven't connect at all. She asked me what Im always mad but she's the reason. She takes my dad away and I never get to spend time with him" I said. "She then called my mom a hoe and a groupie and. And that she's glad they argue but my dad won't believe me cause he loves her too much to believe me" I said breathing out. "I think I would react the same way. How about i talk to her?" She said offering. "If that's ok with you" I said. "I will" she said getting up and walking back outside. I let out a loud breath. I then heard the door open and it was dad. He looked pissed and he came and grabbed me and took me into my room. He had a tight grip on me. Once we got there he let me go. "What the fuck were you thinking!? Why did you throw water at her!" He yelled. "Because she called mom a hoe" I said. "She's not wrong" he said. I looked at him and wanted to throw something at him. "SEE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU NEVER TELL HER TO STOP INSTEAD YOU AGREE WITH HER!!" I yelled at him. "Your the reason why I don't want to live with you anymore! You care more about her than me!" I yelled. "You think I want you? No I don't but hey tell that to your mom cause she didn't want to get rid of you when she had the chance" he said. I looked at him and my heart broke. Regardless of anything I love my dad. This is the second time he's said that. Tears brimmed my eyes. "So you don't want me or you didn't want me at all" I said. "No I don't . There I said it. Why do you think I like her better than you? Cause I could care less about you" he said. He walked out smirking. I dropped on the floor and started crying. I couldn't believe my own flesh and blood just told me he doesn't want me. I just can't believe my mom wouldn't tell me. I kept crying and after about crying for 10 minutes I got up and changed into something comfortable.