🦋22🦋

Okay! So before we get started I just want to say that me and Are doing a crossover so go read her recent chapter so it makes sense Ight. Love y'all  Saradontplayy

Armani's POVI ran inside and locked the door from outside so they wouldn't get in and stop it

Armani's POV
I ran inside and locked the door from outside so they wouldn't get in and stop it. I then ran towards her and slapped the fuck outta her. All my anger was slowly leaving my body and into my hands. She grabbed my hair and I pushed her face away and grabbed hers. We started hitting each other but then I punched her in the jaw and she fell back. I grabbed her by the hair and started dragging her across the floor. She tried to get back up but I punched her in the face and she fell back. "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME BITCH" she said. "Open the door!" Mom yelled. I kept hitting her and eventually she started bleeding from her nose and mouth. I grabbed her hair and made her look at me. "Keep fucken trying me and imma beat your ass again" I said kicking her before letting her go. They somehow got the door to open and ran in. "Yeah bitch you had to learn the hard way hoe" I said before dad picked me up. "Shut the fuck up" she said. "Bitch I dragged you". "You ugly ass whore". "Bitch remember why you bleeding" I said. Mom took her into the bathroom and dad took me into the living room. "Stop" dad said. I looked at my hands and saw my knuckles were bleeding. "Bro call mom" dad said. Uncle davon called my grandma and dad made me stand up. He took me to my room. "Armani get your stuff. Your coming to my house" dad said. I wasn't even gonna fight with him. I grabbed all my stuff and he just looked at me. "Stay here. Do NOT go down there until I come get you" dad said giving me a glare. I rolled my eyes and he went downstairs. In the meantime I decided to do my hair

 In the meantime I decided to do my hair

Then dad came back in my room. "Let's go" he said. I grabbed my things and I was met with mom at the stairs. "Listen to me..imma go to your dads house later you better not act up over there. If I hear anything bad about your Armani, remember I brought you in this world and I can take you out" she said. Dad made the "😬" face and I nodded. "I don't understand why y'all so mad I didn't do anything bad" I said. "Armani shut the fuck up and let's go" dad said. I rolled my eyes and followed him outside. Uncle davon was outside. "Imma pray for you cause your gonna get your ass Whooped" he said. "Your not helping" I said. "Sorry" he said getting in his car. I got in the back and dad looked at me. "Get in the front now Armani" dad said. I rolled my eyes and got in the front. "What got into you?" He asked. "I don't know. She just got me really mad" I said. "I know but mami you don't just attack anyone like that" he said. "But-" "but nothing Armani. Imma tell mom take you to the doctors" he said. "Dad I'm fine just got upset that's it" "Armani you fucked her face up. Your not like that. Ever" he said. I just leaned down on my chair. "Give me your phone". "Dad don't start" I said. "Don't make it difficult". I huffed and threw it at him. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "When we get home, we're gonna talk" he said. I crossed my arms. They are overreacting. I was clearly just upset. We got home and got out the car. Dad unlocked the front door and I went straight to the living room. I turned the tv on and haven jumped on me. "Hey buddy" I said petting him. "Armani come here" I heard dad yell from his room. I went upstairs and haven followed. I saw dad getting ready to play COD. "Uh chill in here with me until your mom gets here" dad said. "But I wanna be downstairs" I said with sass. "Stop. You have to stay up here" he said. I huffed and laid on dads bed. Haven jumped on the bed and dad loves him but he doesn't like him on the bed. "Haven off my bed" dad said. Haven didn't listen he laid on his stomach. I laughed. "Armani get him off the bed". "Come on buddy. Get off" I said. He instantly listened and got off. I walked into dad closet with haven right behind me. I looked through dad's clothes. I got mad bored after two minutes so I went back out. Dad glared at me and I stank faced him. I got up and went downstairs and there was a chipotle burrito. I put it the microwave and waited to it warm up. I heard footsteps coming downstairs. "Armani go back upstairs" he said. "But dad I haven't ate all-" "I'm not gonna repeat myself" he said looking serious. I rolled my eyes and stomped back upstairs. I huffed and sat down on the floor when I got there. Dad came over and handed me his iPad. "I don't want that I want my phone" I said. "It's either this or nothing you choose" he said. I grabbed the iPad out his hand and went to Netflix.
45 minutes later
I've been watching this movie and it's really good. I heard a knock on the door and dad got up and went downstairs. I heard giggling so I went to look. I peaked out dads room and saw they were looking at each other and mom pulled dad down and started kissing him! He kissed her back and I just walked away and saw back down until I heard my name being called "Armani!" Dad called. I went downstairs. Mom looked at dad and he tried not to look at her. She smiled and dad wiped her lipgloss off his lips. I looked away and dad spoke. "Okay let's go talk" dad said. We went into the back yard and sat down. Haven came out and immediately ran towards mom. "Hii my baby boy! I haven't forgotten you" she said petting him and I smiled. "So I wanna start by saying, you need to tell us from the beginning because Ian know nothing bout this girl" dad said. "So mom you know that when she came in she was just rude" mom nodded her head. "And she's been trying me for the past three days and like I approached her because she wanted to start sum. And I'm not gonna let her tho because I'm too nice that I'm not gonna do nun so when I was trying to talk to her she kept throwing things at me and it just set me off" I said. "But you could've stoped at a certain point it wouldn't be a problem right now but you took it to the next level Paris" mom said. "But ma-" "No don't ma me. You fucked up" she said and I rolled my eyes. "Roll your eyes again" dad said. I huffed. "I feel like you need like a Punishment. And a good one because you get worse every fucken time you do sum bad" dad said. "Y'all trippen" I said getting up and going back inside. "Go to your room and down come back out until I go get you" dad said. I rolled my eyes. I went to my room and slammed my door. I laid down and closed my eyes. They start tripping outta nowhere. Shouldn't they be taking my side?