🦋10🦋

Armani POV Today was the day that dad was leaving

Armani POV
Today was the day that dad was leaving. I was currently in the kitchen minding my business when I heard a knock on the door. I then heard the door open. "Hey Devin where's my daughter" I heard a voice say. Mom? "Oh she's in the kitchen. Oh and by the way nice hicky" dad said. "Devin today it's not the day to start this" "so we're you actually stuck in Atlanta or were you with someone else that's more important than our daughter" dad fired back. "Don't start this childish shit Devin" "me being childish your the one being a hoe" dad said. "Wtf did you just say to me!?!" I heard mom say. I walked over and saw dad and her yelling at each other like 5 year olds. "Guys stop!" I yelled but that didn't work. I then FaceTimed my uncle davon. "What's up ni ni" he said. "Hi um I need your help" I said trying not to laugh. "For what?" "Ok so my mom and dad are arguing and my dad called my mom a hoe" I said with a laugh. "He called her a hoe?!" "Yes. Guys stop it!" I yelled while laughing cause it was funny when they argued. "Hold up I'm going for make popcorn" I said. My uncle started laughing. Once I popped my popcorn I grabbed my phone off the counter and went back to the living room and they were still going at it. "Look Devin you do the same thing!"  "I don't lie and say that I'm stuck in a state and pull my dick out for other bitches!" "Oop" I said. My uncle was still laughing. Then both mom and dad start going off on me. "Get the fuck out!" "This is our conversation get out!" They yelled at me. "What did I do!" I said smiling. "Are we smiling?" "Fuck y'all" I said and ran outside. "Armani you honestly know how to make me laugh" he said smiling. "Well all I wanted was a show and that was a great show I wonder when the next episode is coming out? Probably in 5 seconds" I said as I saw my mom in my dads face. "Don't you fucking tell me what to do" "why not your crazy as fuck" dad yelled. Haven came over and laid down on me. We got him when my parents were still together. "What happened buddy" I asked. He cried. "Aww he's crying" I said. "Who" my uncle asked. "Haven". I comfort him. I then heard a hard slap. I looked and saw dad holding his cheek. My mouth flung open. I had no control so why not just watch what happens right? "Mani go to your room" dad said. I went to my room and busted out laughing. "Omg they act like five year olds" I said laughing. "Ight well I call you later to keep you updated on the situation" "ok I love you" "love you too" after I hung up i went back out to the living room and saw that dad was hugging my mom. My eyes went wide. I thought dad was with Kendall. Whatever. I walked out and walked around for a while down the block. Once I got back my mom was in the backyard with haven. I walked back there. "Hey baby!" She said and hugged me. See me and my mom have a really close bond. She's basically my best friend. "So how was Atlanta?" "It was ok but when we went on lockdown it was horrible. I had to survive of pizza and Alfredo" "well when they closed school and everything else it was boring. Ok don't get mad at me but one time me and dejuah and Andre sneaked out" "how" "I had to jump the fence" "Armani. How did you not get caught" "I don't know we were being so loud" "ok well I have to go but call me when you can " "I love you baby" "I love to you too" I said as I hugged her back. After she left I went back to my room and dad came in. "Ok I just got a call that said if you want to come than you can" "really" "yeah so are you going" I thought about it for a second "you know what yes because I am tired of being in this house" I said as I got up to start packing. Dad laughed. "Ok well hurry the fuck up cause we have to go like in 30 minutes" "30 minutes!" "Yeah hurry". Once he left I ran to my closet and started packing. I think they are staying there for a month so I packed enough clothes for a month. Once I got done I went back out and saw dad coming out of his room as well. "You ready?" "Yeah". "Wait who's going to watch haven?" "Your grandma is going to come pick him up" I nodded. "Bye buddy I'll see you when I get back" dad said to haven. I smiled and walked out. Once we got outside there was sprinter van waiting outside. Then the doors open and dads teammates came over. I hugged all of them. I then saw Kelly. I ran to hug him. "You really missed me didn't you" "yeah... A lot" he put me down and grabbed my suitcase and went inside. Once everyone got back in we headed to the airport. "Did you watch our show?" Kelly asked meaning about Grand army. "Not all of it. Did you?" "I only stopped at the part when Joey smelled her underwear I was like you nasty bitch" I giggled. "Yeah I only got to like episode 2 cause it was too much to handle in just two episodes" "that traumatized me" he said making a disgusting face . I tried my best trying not to laugh. " so got any new tea?" "Omg yes. So today I was minding my business when all of a sudden I hear a knock on the door. So then I hear my mom's voice and went I went to see her and dad started arguing and then he called her a hoe" Kelly's mouth was wide open. "Then I went outside and they kept going but then my momma slapped him" "shit your dad kinda deserved that" he said and we laughed quietly. We then saw that we were there. We got off the bus. They handed out face masks. Once we got on the jet I got a seat next to dad and in front of me was deandre and Kelly were in front of us. I had the window seat and window seats are always the best. I felt tired. "I'm tired" Kelly said. "Same" I closed my eyes. "Can I take off my mask" "no they said that we have to keep them on until we get there" "when are we going to get there" "in 4 hours". I smack my lips. I took out my phone and my AirPods out. I played Hotel lobby by Pop Smoke (my husband,rip 😭). I closed my eyes. I slowly started to doze off...
Once I woke up everyone was asleep. I looked out the window and saw we were still in the sky. Since no one was up I took an opportunity to finish a drawing I was drawing

Once I finish I just started shading in some spots when all of a sudden I felt someone tap me in the head

Once I finish I just started shading in some spots when all of a sudden I felt someone tap me in the head. I jumped and saw it was Mikal. "Ayo that a cool drawing" "thanks". I then put it on the table in front of me and Kelly. Him and everyone in our spot was knocked out. I checked the time and saw it was 3:57 so it wasn't long before we landed. 15 minutes later they slowly started waking up. Kelly was the first one up. "Hey bitch" he said acting getto. I started laughing. Then Dad woke up right with deandre. "Hey sleepyheads". They chuckled and took there phones out. 30 minutes later we landed and we were getting out. After getting out luggage a bus with NBA TRANSPORTATION pulled up. Once we got on I was fully awake. "I'm hungry" I said to dad. "You didn't eat at home huh" he said. "All i ate was popcorn" "why" "cause you and mom gave a good show. 10/10 definitely recommend" he gave me a serious face. I started laughing. I looked at him again and saw he was actually serious. "Ok damn" I said. We then arrived at Walt Disney World. Here is where they would have the playoffs. "Ok everybody I need your attention" coach Monty said. "So when we get off we will be receiving Covid tests so will will start youngest to oldest". Wait so I'm going to take it first!? "Karma is a bitch" dad whispered to me. "It's not funny" "right like it was not funny about me and your mom fighting" " no that was funny". Once we got off they was a lady with tests waiting. I was then the first one up. "It's only going to be like 5 seconds" deandre said. I pulled my mask down and prepared myself for this. Dad grabbed my hand. "Ok don't move it won't be long" the lady said. She put the swab in my nose and stuck it all the way back. I closed my eyes tightly and squeezed my dads hand. "Your doing great" I had tears in my eyes and then she took it out. I moved my nose cause it really stings. "You good" Ricky asked. "It hurts" I said. I then sneezed. After everyone got there test done we got some food. They gave us salmon. "Am I going to get my own room?" "Yeah yours is going to be right next to mines" "ok" after waiting for ten minutes they gave us our keys. Once we got there the rooms are pretty decent. Nothing special. I put all my stuff down and laid down. I then got a call from dad. "Hey mami" "hey dad" "do you like it" " nothing special but it's ok" " yeah it's alright but I just wanted to tell you that you have to got to sleep at 9 because we have to wake up early" "no that's too early you know I wake up at 10 or 11" "we'll figure it out" "noooooo" "it's not that's serious" "yes it is" "no it's not. Ok well imma go shower so goodnight I love you. Call me or text me if you need anything and lock that door" "k I love you too". "Oh shit I got my own balcony" I said. I ran and opened it. It was so calm and the sky was clear. I might like it. I turned the tv on and put on too fast 2 furious. I picked out some clothes and went to shower. After about a 10 minute shower I got out and put this on

 After about a 10 minute shower I got out and put this on

After I was done I got my food and laid down. As I finished I put my phone to charge and put the plate on a little table at the corner of the room. I turned the tv off. I got up to brush my teeth. Then when I was finished I made sure my door was locked. Surly after it being locked I went back and laid down I tuned off the light and fell asleep.......