🦋15🦋

Armani's POV

Right now I'm at dads game

Right now I'm at dads game. Dad and Kendall made up. Her and I are starting to bond and she's actually pretty cool. "So tell me, would you consider having kids with my dad?" I asked. "Yeah. I've actually really wanted one because I'm the only one in my family without a kid" she said.

"I've wanted siblings but my parents didn't want to have any when they were still together" I said. She nodded. Someone was calling her. She got up. "I'll be back" she said I nodded. I got lost in my thoughts. And then I remembered the day mom found out dad cheated on her

January 2019
Flashback
Im in my room. I heard screaming coming from my mom and dads room. I got up and walked over. I peaked over their room. "DEVIN HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TELL OUR BABY?!" Mom yelled. I was confused. What were they arguing about? "IM SORRY" dad said trying to hug mom.

"NO don't apologize to me! Apologize to her because I promise you Armani's gonna go through a lot after she know that YOU cheated on ME!" Mom yelled. My heart dropped. He what?! I felt my soul leave my body. I then felt tears brim my eyes. I walked over so I could be more visible. "You what?" I said crying. They both turned around. "Baby how much of that did you hear" he said walking over to me.

"Enough. Why would you do that. Do you realize what you have done to this family!" I said crying really hard. He tried to hug me. "NO! Don't try. Dad why?! Why would you do that to her! To us?! Do you realize what you have caused? You ruined this family!" I said. He looked guilty.

Dad picked me up and held me tight. "Baby I'm sorry. I was drunk I had no idea what I was doing. Mom just sat on the bed and cried. Dad put me down and I went over. I gave her a hug. We didn't say anything to each other.

We just hugged. "Oh and Devin you think your gonna have it easy. Nigga get a lawyer cause bitch I'm taking your ass to court. You not staying with my daughter" mom said.

"Well she's not going with you" he fought back. I left the room and went back to my room. I closed the door and started crying. Why would dad do that?........
Flashback over

I looked at the court and saw dad walking towards the bench. I saw that he started trash talking them. I laughed and saw they benched him. They were up by 13 and there was 30 seconds left in the fourth quarter.

After the game ended I went to the locker room. I was waiting for dad to finish his interview. I then saw lebron coming my way. "Hey Armani" he said. "Hey lebron" I said. "Is your dad still in there" he said pointing into the locker room. "Umm yeah" I said. We joked and talked until dad came out.

Lebron gave dad his jersey and they took a picture. "Hey mamas" he said. "Hey dad" I said jumping in his arms. "Where's Kendall" I asked. "Oh shes waiting for us" he said. I nodded. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and put me down. "Let's go" he said.