Chapter 14

3rd Person's POV

"I'm home" Dahyun announced, closing the door in process.

"Hey kid" Suga greeted, eyes still on the monitor, Dahyun went towards him and sat beside.

"Where's mom?"

"I'm at the kitchen honey" Mrs. Kim

"How's school? Boring?" he chuckled, Dahyun shrugs.

"Not really"

The pale boy paused the game before turning her gave on to Dahyun, "Not really?" he questioned. "As I remember, you hate school"

"Maybe today's different"

"What do you mean?"

"Remember SinB?"

"The one that broke your heart? Of course I do, I'll never forget how you cal– ow! Hey! What
gives?!" Suga complains, rubbing his legs who got severely kicked by the younger.

"Stop bringing the past, will you" Dahyun hissed, the older nods as he unpauses the game.

"What about SinB?"

Dahyun sighs, "She came back, I saw her at the school during our first period, we were called because their was an commotion at the gym then when we arrive their, I found her and Jennie fighting"

"Really?"

Dahyun hums as a respond, "Ya' know, being with Mina was actually kinda fun"

"Why? You like her company?"

"Yes! Ah, no... I mean maybe" she stammers, cheeks flushing red.

Suga gave him a knowing smirk, both eyebrows moving up and down.

"It's not what you think *ssh*l*"

"Hey I'm older than you kid"

"So?" Dahyun shrugs, snatching the controller from the pale boy's hand, "Now it's my turn"

"Yah! Aish, just don't lost kid"

"Lost? Tsk, I'm a pro at this"

=•=•=•=

"Ha! See I'm a pro at this, I won" Dahyun brags, sticking her tounge out,  making fun of the older.

"That's a lucky won, I wasn't playing seriously, I'd just let you win" Suga remarked, putting aside the controllers

"I'm back!" RM spoke, spreading his arms for a hug, but only to be declined by the two. "Mean", he pouted.

"Yuck" the youngest sticked her tounge out , obviously disgusted but in a playful way.

"HEY! Ugh, remember everyone pale dudes are rude"

=•=•=

"Ray! Nice to see you again buddy" Mina exclaimed, putting her things down and settled beside Ray. "Did you miss me?" she asked as the dog started barking and licking her. "I'm glad you do" she chuckles.

"Mina is that you?" a voice coming from the kitchen area was heard.

Mina turned her head and stood up, "Wait here alright" she commanded to her dog. She headed to their kitchen and found her dad, cooking.

"Good evening dad" she greeted.

"Oh good evening, since when did you arrive?" Mr. Myoui asks, chopping some of the ingredient in the process.

Mina shrugs and went to their island counter, "Just awhile ago. By the way, where's mom and Sana unnie?"

"Your mother is still at the company, as for you sister. Maybe she went out with her friends, How about you? How's school?"