Chapter 6

Chaeyoung's POV

"Ok that's all for today, class dismissed" our classmates exited the room one by one as I look at Dahyun.

"You ready Chaeng?" Tzuyu asked but I shooked my head and gestured her to look infront of me.

"What are we gonna do?"

"I have a plan" I whispered something to her as we both smirked and did a high five.

Dahyun's POV

"Yah Dubu wait up!" unnie yelled while trying to chase me.

"No can do Penguin" I chuckled,
running faster so that unnie will not catched me.

"Wait till I catch you Evil Eagle"

"Like you can"

"YAH–"

"Bro wake up wake up, someone's calling you" I heard Chaeyoung's voice that's why I groggily wake up and grabbed the thing she handed me.

"Yeoboseyo?"

". . . . ."

"Hello?" no one answered again.

"Hello?... wait–– what the f*ck"
they burst out laughing because when I realized no one was answering I looked at it and it was just the f*ck*ng eraser board.

"Hahahaha good morning humming bird" Tzuyu teased.

"Screw you guys" I said while tapping my cheek to remove some chalk dust.

"Chill bro we're just messing around and that's what you get for sleeping at class" the No-Jam patted my back.

"What can I do? The lesson was boring and so does the professor"

"Oof, I'm gonna report you to Ms.Kang"

"Like I care" I rolled my eyes.

"So...are we gonna vandalize or what?" Yoda– I mean Tzuyu asked.

"Right...let's go guys" the three of us exited the room and headed at the back of our school's gymnasium.

"So Chaeng, you got the paints?"

"Of course" she smirked while handing the each of us our own spray paint.

As soon as I got mine, I immediately shaked it before writing words on the wall. After some strokes here and there, I smirked while looking at my work.

"What's that unnie?" Tzuyu asked.

"Read it"

"M1nA sai– what?"

"Pabo Chaeyoung-ah,it says 'Mina is a nerd' " they rolled their eyes at me.

I wrote it like this: M1nA !s a n£rd, that's why Chaeyoung was confused.

"Mina again?" Chaeyoung uttered but looking at the wall.

"What?! Is there anything wrong with that?"

"For Mina unnie,nothings wrong but for you,there's so many" Tzuyu said.

"What do you mean Yoda?"

"Are you happy on the way you treat her?"

"We-well I think so..."

"You think so? Aren't you aware that your not treating her in a fair way" Chaeyoung replied.