Chapter 7

3rd Person's POV

*toot... toot... toot*

The sound of alarm echoed around the room causing for the pale girl's sleep to be disturb.

The girl groaned and turned her alarm off then continue to sleep but somebody barged inside her room.

"Rise and shine my lovely daughter, today's the first day"
her dad opened the curtains resulting for the sunlight to enter the room.

"Five more minutes" Dahyun mumbled and hid under her cozy blanket.

"Five more minutes I see" her dad crossed his arms.

"Wana get detention or suspension?" he asked while checking his watch.

"God dad, just get out of my room. I'll catch up" compained Dahyun who was now heading to her bathroom.

"Arrasso, hurry up.Mina's waiting" teased her dad.

"GO OUT NOW!!" her daughter yelled from the bathroom.

Dahyun's dad can only chuckle  went downstairs. God know's how much he loves to teased his one and only daughter.

'Is he even my dad?' Dahyun thought.

Dahyun's POV

After taking a bath and changing,
I checked the time and thank GodJihyo cause it only 7:15 a.m.

I patted Kookie's head who was still sleeping before going outside. I went downstairs and headed to the dining area.

"God... you guys are all morning persons" I uttered and sat down.

"Your just a sleepy head Dubs"
Suga oppa spoke.

"Says the original one" I grinned but he just shrugged it off and continued eating.

"So Namjoon, ready for your first day?" asked dad who was checking his phone right now.

"Yes uncle"

"How about you Suga?"

"I'll be going to the agency later to fix some files and continue the song I produced when we were still in U.S"

"Good to hear"

After I took a sip on my milk I stodd up.

"I'll go to school now" I was heading to the door when mom speak.

"No goodbye kiss?"

"But mom... argh fine!" I mentally rolled my eyes before approaching mom to kiss her cheeks.

"Take care Dubu"

"I will"

"How about us Dubs?" Rm oppa asked with a grin.

"Smack you want?"

"Just a hug then" I'm about to punch him but he quickly hugged me so I just let him.

"Ok that's enough I need to go, goodbye"

I headed outside then went inside my car. I started the engine and played 'Zombie' by DAY6. It's one of my favorite songs.

"Let's now go to that nerd's house" I whispered to myself nefore smirking.

Mina's POV

"Sana unnie hurry up,I need to pee!" I yelled while banging the bathroom door.

She's using my bathroom because hers was broken. So dad hired a plumber and he's now fixing it.