Chapter 8

3rd Person's POV

"Why is she with Dahyun?"

"She's Dahyun's victim right?

"Why are they together"

That was the murmurs Mina can hear while walking to the hallway. She really doesn't like being the center of attention because it make's her feel uncinfortable and anxious.

She looked at Dahyun, who was currently beside her. She remained unbothered and continue to walk as their were no people.

Soon after, Mina's cousin approached the two students.

"Good morning Mina" she greeted with a smile.

"Good morning unnie"

"Oh... Good morning vice president" Jihyo shockingly uttered.

"Good morning to you too... president" Dahyun greeted back.

"Are you heading to our room unnie?" asked Mina.

"Not yet, I'm gonna go to the teacher's faculty room"

"I'll can come with you unnie" Mina offered.

"Sure Mi–"

"Sorry to interupt but if you'll come with Jihyo, we'll be late at our class and we'll possibly get detention because it's Mr. Choi who will teach us" Dahyun expained while looking through her watch, probably checking the time.

"Uh... Dahyun's right Mina. Go ahead" her cousin smiled.

"Alright unnie, see you later"

Dahyun's POV

After we encounter Mina's cousin, we entered our room and I found students looking at us.

"Any problem?" I coldy asked and they quickly averted their eyes, I just mentally smirked.

I let Nerdie sit first, yeah from now on I'll call her Nerdie. I sat on the chair beside her.

"Uh... w-what are you d-doing?" she asked.

"Sitting... obviously" I replied and got my air pods.

"But that's not you proper sit" she said.

"So? Well Nerdie, starting from today this chair is now my seat. You understood?"

"O-ok then"

After some minutes, all the  fellow classmates are now inside and just in time, someone came in. It was not Mr. Choi but it was...

"Good morning everyone, I know you all don't kniw me but I'll introduce myself" he smiled and put his things on the desk.

Why the heck is he here?

"I'm Kim Namjoon but you can call me Mr. Rm, I'm your substitute teacher for english"

"Let's start shall we?" some of my female classmate squeled because he smirk and wear his glasses.

Psh, flirt.

×××~~~×××

"That's all for today, class dismiss" Mr. Kim smiled and closed the book he was holding.

All of my classmate started going out and I fixed all my things.

"Kim Dahyun please stay" he  said as I roll my eyes.

"Jihyo unnie" I called.

"Yes Dahyun-ssi?"

"You and Mina are heading to the cafeteria right?"