Chapter 4

Mina's POV

Me and my family together with Jihyo are now at the chairman's office and my parents are now speaking to the chairman.

"Good afternoon Mr.Myoui and Mrs.Myoui" the chairman smiled as he bowed to my parents.

I furrowed my eyes because I'm confuse as hell on how did the chairman know my parents.

"Good afternoon to you too Mr.Kim, can we sit down?" my dad asked.

"Of course, I wouldn't mind" he chuckled.

As they sat down, the chairman noticed me.

"Oh God, what happened to you Mina?"

"That's the reason we payed you a visit here, we also want to know what happened to our daughter so can we checked the CCTV records?" mom asked.

"Sure sure, come with me. You kids can also come" Dahyun's dad offered

"No need uncle, we'll just wait" Sana unnie declined as they went to the CCTV room.

"Uncle?"

"Oh right, he's one of our business partners in the company and we are one of the stock holders in these school"
Sana unnie said as she was checking her phone.

"No wonder they're so close"
Jihyo unnie spoked.

After waiting they finally went out and eomma quickly hugged me.

"Why didn't you tell us that you are getting bullied Mina?" mom asked as dad went to sit.

"I want to move Mina to another so please give me her records" appa sternly stated.

"Are you sure Mr.Myoui?" the chairman asked.

"Yes give it to me" dad demmanded as Mr.Kim quickly stood up.

"Wait!" I yelled causing for all of them to look at me.

"What is it Mina?" mom asked.

"Dad, you don't need to do this" I said.

"Why?"

"It's just some bruises Dad,
nothing more" I awkwardly smiled as they were speechless.

"What do you mean just bruises?" dad angrily asked.

"Look dad, I'd just need Jihyo unnie beside me everytime I go to school"

"Jihyo? It will not work Mina,
Jihyo is the student council's president and I also know that she's busy. It's not like she's your bodyguard" mom butted.

"Hmm, bodyguard... bodyguard. Aha! I got an idea!" the chairman exclaimed as he pressed his earpiece.

"Come here now, I need you... yes, immediately... okay,
be quick" he stated as he smiled at us.

"Let's just wait for some moments, she's coming"he stated.

After a few moments of waiting,
the certain peole is still not here.
The chairman and my parents were talking about business stuff while Sana and Jihyo unnie were playing with their phone.

While I'm just here, looking around the room. The room is simple but beautiful, the walls were painted with a white color and so many moderns furniture.

'No wonder Kim Dahyun is a spoiled and a brat' I thought and went back to my sit.

As soon as I sat down, the door opened revealing Kim Dahyun. Both of our eyes widened when our gaze met.

"Finally... Mr. and Mrs. Myoui
meet Kim Dahyun,my daugther"

Dahyun's POV

"So bro,what do you want to do later after school?" Chaeyoung spoked as the three of us are currently heading to our next class.

"I don't know, maybe club?"

"No Dahyun,remember uncle told us we're not allowed to drink yet" Tzuyu answered.

"Then let's vandalize some walls" I smirked.

"I like that idea" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"Eh... sure why not" Tzuyu agreed.

After that,my phone suddenly ranged. I groaned as I checked the person who called me, it was Dad.What the heck does he need now.

"You okay bro?" Chaeyoung asked and I just nodded and answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo, what do you need dad?"

"Come here now, I need you"

"Now?"

"Yes immediately"

"Fine, just wait"

"Okay,be quick"

He hanged up as I looked at the two who was now looking at me.

"Is it uncle?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah, you guys can go ahead. I'll follow" I told them as I quickly dashed off.

After running, I reached dad's office. I knocked three times befire entering.

I went inside and found two person talking to dad,the student council's president, a college student and then my eyes widened as I saw Mina.

Why the heck is she here and where did she got those bruises.

"Finally... please meet Kim Dahyun, my daugther"

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Kim Dahyun imnida" I bowed at them before sitting on a vacant chair.

"The reason I called her here is because I want to make a deal" dad said.

"What kind of deal?" the man asked.

"I will make Dahyun as Mina's bodyguard in a trade of Mima being her tutor" dad smiled.

"What?!" both Mina and I exclaimed.

===•===•===Π===•===•===

Hi Seraphims💚 new chapter again. Sorry if it's short, I'll update soon, hehehe.

Vote👍 for this chapter,
Comment💬 for feedbacks,
Stay tuned😊 for new updates.
Bye👋

-dubtzu_peng