Chapter 3

Mina's POV

I woked up and immediately a bright light greeted me.

"Glad your awake Mina" I heard Jihyo unnie's voice.

"Huh, where am I?" I asked as I tried to get up but I fell back on the bed.

"Don't move, rest first and were here at the clinic" Jihyo unnie answered.

"Who brought me here?" I asked again as I looked around.

"One of my fellow council member saw you lying at the ground, unconsious that's why that person called me immediately" she replied while focus on her phone.

"Oh, ok. But can I talk to that person?"

"Sorry Mina that person said  not to reveal their identity" she answered.

"Ok, I'm sorry" I uttered

"Huh, why are you apologizing to me?" she questioned.

"Because of me, you skipped your work and came here. I know that those documents are important"

"What are you talking about Mina? As your cousin, I promised to uncle and auntie that I will be by your side everytime but I guess I broked it. I should be the one who will say sorry because if I stayed with you, this wouldn't happen" she exclaimed.

"Aw I understand unnie" I smiled.

"Ok now that was finish, let's chang the topic. Who did those to you?" she asked while pointing at the bruises and marks at my face.

"Am... i-it's... ah... it's-" I was cutted when someond barged in the room.

"Oh my God! What happend to you Mina? Who did this to you?!" mom exclaimed as she went beside me, I also saw my dad and Sana unnie entered.

"I called them awhile ago, well I think that you guys need privacy so bye auntie and uncle, also Sana unnie"
Jihyo unnie said.

"No Jihyo stay here first" dad sternly said as Jihyo unnie nervously sat back down.

"Who did these to you Mina?"
dad asked as he approached me.

"It's nothing dad" I awkwardly chuckled, trying to ease the tension.

"Nothing?! Looked at you Mina, your face is literally covered in bruises. Is that still ok to you?" Sana unnie yelled while I just looked down.

I can't tell them that I'm getting bullied here, I'm sure they will move me to another school again and I hate it.

"I was just hit by a ball awhile ago in P.E" I lied, gosh this is the first time I'm lying to my parents and Sana unnie, I mean second time, first is about the bully thing.

"Eh? P.E? I remebered that science was our first subject and P.E is still on Friday" Jihyo unnie butted as I glared at her indicating to stay quiet.

"Don't try to lie Mina, Jihyo call a nurse and ask for a wheelchair. We're going to the chairman's office" dad commanded as Jihyo unnie quickly obeyed him.

"Please tell it to us Mina it's also for your own good" Sana unnie looked at me with worried eyes.

"I t-told you u-unnie, it's n-nothing" I showed her a weak smile as Jihyo unnie went in with a wheelchair.

They slowly guided to to sit on the wheelchair as we all got out.I was being pushed by Sana unnie as we got out, many students were looking at me weirdly.

Well who wouldn't right, a nerd in a wheelchair together with the student council's president and some people who are dressed elegantly and with a college. If I'm in their position, I will be shocked too.

Dahyun's POV

"Late at your first class! Being rude to Mr.Choi! And now bullying other students! What are you even thinking Dahyun.
Are you out of your mind woman!" dad yelled at me.

"It's not like I've done this before. What's the matter? It's nothing new" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh there's something new woman, almost all your teacher reported me that you're failing in their subject" he stated as he showed me a file with all my grades.

"These are just grades dad" I crossed my arms.

"I see it's just grades. Ok I get it what about this, if your grades are still low in this school year then I will never allow you to find her" he smirked before sitting down on his chair.

"What? That ain't fair!" I whined.

"It's totally fair Dahyun, if you failed then bye bye on finding your first love" he teased me, a visible smirlà plastered on his face.

"Dad will you please stop mentioning my first love, I told you never call her like that" I complained.

"I get it but you need to passed all your grades before I will let you find her"

"Ok fine, what will I do?"

"You will do nothing,I will just hire a tutor for you" he smiled before getting a document in his cabinet.

"Who?" I asked.

"Check it" he said and I followed. Once I open the folder, my eyes widened.

"Why her?!"

"What? What's wrong with Myoui Mina?"

"Uh...nothing"I lied.

"Ok, I will asked her later and I'm gonna update you if she agree"

"Arasso"

"You are now dissmissed"

I got out of the room and went to Chaeyoung and Tzuyu's place.

"What took you so long bro?"
Chaeyoung quickly ask as the time I arrived.

"Dad was blabbering some stuff like me being rude to my teacher, late in school and
bullying some students" I  rubbed my temples, I'm now getting stressed.

"You seems so stress Dahyun?"
Tzuyu chuckled. Amazing, Yoda can read my mind.

"Well awhile ago, Dad told me that I'm failing almost all my subjects and he will hire a tutor for me"

"It's not that bad" Chaeyoung replied.

"It's not bad if Mina was not my tutor but he choosed Mina"

"Jinja!" they both shouted.

"When will she start?" Tzuyu asked.

"I don't know"

"Goodluck with that"
Chaeyoung said as they continue you what they are doing

"Both of you sucks"

"Aww... we know" Chaeyoung grinned.

"You too" Tzuyu added.

Even though the both of them are idiots, I can trust them with all my problems.

===•===•===Π===•===•===

Chapter 3, my fellow Seraphims💚. Hope you guys like it, sorry for the short update. See you soon when I update.

Vote👍 for this chapter,
Comment💬 for feedbacks,
Stay tuned😊 for new updates.
Bye👋

-dubtzu_peng