Chapter 13

3rd Person's POV

"I want to know you more"

Mina's eyebrows narrows, "Huh? W-what do you mean" she
stummers, confuse and shock can be see on her expression.

"I– er, you know... uh, you know. I want to know you more cause, I'll be s-tay with you 24/7, well not really 24/7 bu–

"I get what you mean, but unfortunately there's nothing interesting about me, I'm not speci–"

"Are you kidding me?! You're literally the most intelligent student here at school, don't forget all teachers likes you, even my dad, how could you not be special" Mina becomes flustered, she doesn't know if that's a compliment or what but she surely blushed. As for Dahyun, she just realized what she just said awhile ago that made her eyes widened.

"Oh f*ck, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to burst out like that, I was just shock"

Mina giggles, pushing her eyeglasses through her nose brigde and smiles, "It's alright, so where do you wanna start?"

"Huh?" the younger questioned, clueless.

"You said you want to know me more so... where do you wanna start?" the other girl asks back.

"Uhm, it's your choice. But I suggest let's now go. It's almost dark, maybe we can do it while walking" Dahyun suggested while Mina nodded. The two of them fixed all their thing and then got out.

Dahyun was indeed right, it's now dark and the staffs are only ones who are left at the school.

"So let's start about some basic informations" the blue haired girl started.

"Okay, since you already know my name and such things. Uhm, I'm 23 years old, my birthday is every March 24. I read books, I sometimes olay online game and yeah... nothing much"

"I see" Dahyun nods, satisfied on the information she gained on the japanese girl.

"So how about you" asks Mina

"How about me?" Dahyun asks back, Mina hums and nods in response.

"Maybe in the car" she uttered, openig the door for the blonde girl. Mina mumbles a small thank you before Dahyun closes the door. She went to the other side, going in then started the car.

×××~~~×××

"So..." Mina started, her voice trailing off. She's so shy to ask and now's the only time she finally had the couraged.

"Hmm?"

"You know, about you"

"Ah yes, I almost forgot about that" she grins, "So what do you want to know" she asked, looking at Mina while the street light is red.

"I don't know, m-maybe, so.e basic information. I think?" Mina stummered, letting out an awkward chuckle.

"Oh I see, well I'm 22 years of age. I've been friends with the two idiots since they transfered here on 7th grade. I don't like being the center of attention–"

"But you're famous" cutted Mina, Dahyun snickers and smirk. "That's why I want to go abroad when I go to college, to start a new life and maybe, restart my lifestlye... again"

"Oh, I-I see. But why?"

"What do you mean why?"

The older sighs, her eyesglass was so close from falling that's why she pushed it forward again. "You're already famous, all students likes you, adores you. Why do you wanna go abroad if you already have your life here, your family and friends"

Dahyun laughs before looking at the oenguin likd girl with a serious gaze. "Trust me, it's not what you think it is. Yes, somebody would say my life is a happy-go-lucky life but from what I exprience, it's not always like that"

"What do you mean?" the blonde hair girl narrowed her eyebrows, confuse on what's the younger pertaining to.

"Personal things" she anwered simply, "I have personal things to deal with... like finding her"

"Oh"

The car stopped, Mina looked up only to know that they're already at ther house, her unnie's car was already parked at their garadge.

"We're now here Nerdie" the car door opened, Dahyun helped her got out, both standing front to front, neither of them don't wanna moved.

"Aren't you gonna go now?" Mina started, questioning Dahyun on why she's just standing their.

"No, go inside first. I need to make sure you go home safe" Dahyun replied, putting her hands in her pockets.

"But I'm already home"

"Go inside first"

"Alright, s-so I guess I'm gonna see you tomorrow?" Mina stated, giving the other girl a smile which she found cute, yeah cute.

"Yes tomorrow. See you tomorrow Nerdie" Mina witness Dahyun smiling at her while waving her hands.

"Goodnight Nerdie"

"Goodnight Kim Dahyun"

===•===•===Π===•===•===

Ey! It's been a long time since I update. Sorry for the short chap Seraphims💚 Our online class just started last week and it's been really stressful. Activities are given 24/7. That means I might not be able to update this book for weeks yeah, I think.

Okay let's change the topic, as I was reading some several chapters on this book, I've noticed Dahyun and Mina are getting really along. They are starting to be comfortable with each other... well not yet😶. So I have a question, do you guys want me to make them close? Or more closer? Lol

– teudoonghomic