Chapter 11

3rd Person's POV

"Sorry for being late Ms. Kang, we had some problems at the gym awhile ago" the whole class paused and averted their attention at the students who had just entered the room.

"I understand Ms. Park and Ms. Kim. Please proceed to your respective seats now"

"Yes Ms. Kang"

"What happened at the gym unnie?" Mina asked her unnie with a low tone, afraid of being scolded by the teacher.

"Students fighting about something but the problem was now solved" Mina nodded, her curiosity is now gone.

×××~~~×××

"Unnie what happened?" the youngest of them three spoke.

"Nothing" Dahyun replied without taking a glance at them.

"Are you in a bad mood bro?" The cub liked girl spoke.

"What do you think?"

The two keep stayed quiet and just let out a sigh, they know Dahyun's in a bad mood now and nobody wants to a Kim Dahyun furious.

Minutes after, a piece of crumpled paper landed on Chaeyoung's desk, she looked up and saw Dahyun looking at her.

She recieved the signal and  opened the paper to see what's inside it.

Sorry guys, I'm just not in the mood talk today. I'll tell you what's behind all of it

ps: please past it to Yoda, thanks bro

-dubskimz

Chaeyoung smiled and quickly passed it to Tzuyu, well she actually throwed it and landed at the younger's face.

"What the f*ck! You midget!!"

"Read it idiot" Tzuyu rolled her eyes but soon opened it.

She hummed and throwed it back to Chaeyoung. She was about to throw it back at Dahyun when...

"Ms. Son, Ms. Chou, mind explaining me what topic are you discussing about? I think the whole class wants to hear it" their teacher spoke, crossing her arms while tapping her feet.

"N-nothing ma'am"

"You sure?"

"Y-yes Ms. Kang"

"Okay then...detention, the both of you, after class" she glared at the two students before going back on discussing.

×××~~~×××

"I can't believe we got detention because of you" Chaeyoung complained and pouted like a kid, well she's still one though.

"Not my fault, not my problem" answered Dahyun who was behind them, mainly behind Mina.

"Why are you two in detention anyways?" Mina spoke.

"It's Dahyun unnie's fault" the tallest among them pointed at the pale girl.

"Again, not my fault, not my problem" Dahyun hid her phone at her pocket and smirk.

"Yah whatever, you owe us free meals today"

"Fine fine" the two happiliy jumped up and down until Dahyun handed them something.

"Uh what's this?"

"Wallet with money on it, you guys buy it yourself" she smirked  as she watch her bestfriends giving her an 'are-you-kidding-me?' look.

"You don't want it?" she let out  a fake gasp.

The two huffed but then soon agreed to take it and made a race toward the cafeteria

Giggles were heard by Dahyun's ear that's why she look beside her only too see a giggling Mina.

"What?"

"You really like to tease them do you?"

"I'm just doing a revenge and they can't fight me back, even though they sometimes want too" the pale girl chuckled and checked her watch.

"Come on Nerdie, I'm hungry" she pulled Mina then both of them run as they head to the cafeteria.

×××~~~×××

"So any plans later?" asked Dahyun while taking a glance at her two bestfriend who was having a small food fight at their area and Mina who was eating silently. Jihyo's not with them because she was called by Dahyun's dad.

"Do you remember, we'll have detention just because of you unnie" the Yoda replied while rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, I have plans later but it's all cancelled because of you" Chaeyoung pouted angrily and crossed her arms, pretending to be angry.

"Sorry not sorry" she let out a giggle.

"What about you Nerdie– oh wait I forgot, you're gonna tutor me later right" Dahyun scratched her 'not' so itchy nape while looking at the blonde girl.

"Yeah" she shortly answered.

"Yah bro what about the thi–"

"Hi Dahyunnie~ I miss you, did you miss me?"

Dahyun silently cursed and gritted her teeth, they we're the reason why Dahyun was pissed awhile ago.

Chaeyoug and Tzuyu had their eyes widened, clearly not expecting the unnexpected visitor. As for Mina, she was curious on who the person behind them.

Dahyun composed herself before turning around and greeted the person a smile, a fake one apperently.

"Hello to you too SinB, nice to see you again"

The girl named SinB squeled and immediately hugged the blue haired girl.

"AHHH! I knew it, you miss me!" she place a peck on one of Dahyun's cheeks and continued to hug her.

"Yes, yes... stop making a scene, will you" Dahyun whispered the last phrase before pulling away from the hug.

"Hi Chaeyoung, hi Tzuyu. Nice to see you again" the two called girls only respond to her with a smile.

SinB was about to speak again when she noticed someone. "Oh hi there! You seemed a new friend of Dahyunnie so I'll introduced myself. I'm Hwang Eunbi but you can call me SinB for short. I'm Dahyun's girlfriend" she extended her hand.

Dahyun scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Ex-girlfriend, she's my ex-girlfriend"

Mina was now more curios than before on what's happening right now but she doesn't want to be rude that's why she accepted the hand shake and smiled. "Nice to see you here SinB-ssi. I'm Mina, Myoui Mina. Dahyun's–"

"Girlfriend"

===•===•===Π===•===•===

Omo omo! What is happening, you wanna know? Wait for the next chapter then :)

Hi to all Seraphims💚 who's currently reading this. Did you all wait for my update. If yes, I'm sorry for keeping you all wait. I'm back with a new update, a short one apperently.

teudoonghomic