two

school felt interesting for once. jian was excited to go to school every day at the thought of being able to see jungwon. her friend seemed to have realised her change in behaviour towards school, but didn't ask until she brought up anything interesting.

"yujin, do you know yang jungwon?"

her friend smirked realising why she was so energetic in the morning all of a sudden.

"oh you mean that popular kid in the grade below?"

"he's in the grade below ??!?"

"jian. why do you still not know this?"

"oh."

then she started smiling softly and yujin watched creepily.

"you're interested in him aren't you?"

jian looked up in shock.

"n..no?"

yujin smirked.

"what happened? why are you suddenly interested in yang jungwon?"

and as if it was on cue, yang jungwon and his friends walked past. the girl's eyes widened and immediately covered her friend's mouth. jungwon, on the other hand, only managed to here his name coming out of yujin's mouth and he turned to see jian clasping her hand over her mouth. realising that jungwon was now staring at her, she sheepishly took her hand down. the boy smiled slightly which was noted by his friends. then he started to walk away still smiling.

"yang jungwon. why are you smiling?"

the boy's smile immediately disappeared as he cleared his throat, clearly avoiding the question.

"hHAHA yang jungwon. you like her, don't you?"

"shut up park sunghoon."

"that's sunghoon hyung to you."

"no."

"you like her, right?"

"no."

"stop lying."

"hyung, you know we can't."

that shut sunghoon up who immediately remembered they weren't in any position to even have their eyes on a girl. but his smirk appeared once more.

"shut up jungwon. i know you like her."

the boy sighed, shaking his head in denial when in fact, the girl's smile was on his mind. her smile intrigued him. it was beautiful, he had to admit. he had never thought he'd see such a smile that pretty.

"you're thinking about her, aren't you?"

"hyung. can you please shut up?"

a/n
- this chapter was a bit short but hope you enjoy
- who are your enhypen biases ? mine's jungwon and sunghoon