Ep 38 - Capability

(Arc 6 - Tracks - pt 4)
Halfway through this story! :D
It took me a hot second to realize I have like 200 followers, where did y'all come from what
AND PEEPS WE HAVE 130k VIEWS :D

Warning : Kind of OOC (maybe a shit ton)
When did this turn to crack I don't know
•<>•<>•<>•
Naruto

Naruto's hair reverted back to the usual blonde while he landed at the entryway of the opening of a cave. He pulled down his hood as he confidently strode inside.

The opening of this particular cave was secluded, and in general, hard to find. Vines hung at the base and it was relatively unnoticeable to a trained eye.

He let out a long, aggravated sigh. "That henge is sometimes such a pain to keep. Do we have to do it all the time, Kurama?"

If you want to be exposed so late into the game, then be my guest.

"I'll take that as a yes." he grumbled under his breath.

The now-blonde walked into an opening in the cavern, (holy shit Pain knew what he was doing with his jutsus. This was amazing.) situating himself in front of a makeshift window near the edge.

To his surprise, there was a messenger hawk there waiting for him.

Looking at the breed. It was easily a hawk from Suna. The message was strapped in the box on its back. Naruto immediately reached for it, eager to read the message that definitely was meant for him.

If this hawk was from Sunagakure, he knew exactly who it was that sent this bird his way.

The scroll easily slid out of the container, containing the usual び stamped on its seal.

Naruto,

It seems you've had a lot on your hands as of the moment, but I bet you're having a lot of fun. How are you? How's Kurama, by the way? Shukaku seems to want to ask about him, but his pride is preventing him from even telling me.

It's been a long time since we've seen each other. You've become even more notorious than before and I've become the Kazekage of Suna. Time sure does fly, doesn't it.

Temari and Kankuro can't seem to contain their excitement and have been dragging me all over the village since my promotion of sorts was announced.

Have you ever heard of this thing called a 'spa'? It's apparently a thing that girls tend to do. Temari wanted to take me to one. I might accompany her to this spa, since she has been asking nonstop about it.

Well whatever the case, I hope you're well. Until the next time we meet, Naruto.

Gaara

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"pfffft- a spa?" Naruto snickered into the quiet room, and Kurama just snorted somewhere in the back of the mindscape.

Smile still prominent on his face, he placed the scroll in one of his drawers and closed it. Naruto slipped on his cloak and tied the blue scarf onto his neck.

At that moment, a knock came from the door as it slowly creaked open. At the door, there was a person. Only one of their eyes were visible through the gap.

Naruto glanced over. "Oh, Konan-san, what brings you here?"

The door opened up enough to see the rest of her side profile her face holding a small grin. "Naruto, someone asked to see you. They're waiting outside the cave's opening."