Ep 25 - Confer (Arc 4)

(Arc 4 - Attack)

GUYS THIS IS THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE BEGINNING OF THIS STORY, YES IT HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN A FUKING YEAR
SO THIS STORY IS ONE YEAR OLD
HOLY CRAP
WHAT THE HELL
I LOVE ALL OF YALL WHO ARE READING
AHH

start of story- February 14, 2019

Back to the story owu

•<>•<>•<>•

Sasuke

"HOLY FUK-" Sasuke practically let out a girlish scream as they were suddenly in the middle of the air, free falling. A large amount of smoke dispersed around the pair as soon as they appeared.

Naruto flashed an almost mischievous smile as he have a thumbs up to Sasuke. "I told you we'd get here in time!"

"IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT WE WERE EVEN LATE IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

(I tried don't kill me)

Naruto looked down, the wind causing his hair to blow upwards and his simple outfit flapping in the wind. "Well, time to make our entrance," Naruto continued, ignoring Sasuke.

"HEY!--" They touched down on the ground, dust from the arena billowing all around them from the impact. Naruto stood up and stretched. "Well, no time to waste;" Weaving through hand signs, Naruto sliced this chakra-coated hand through the smoke, dispelling it.

The other people on the field at the time stared at both Sasuke and Naruto in shock, or confusion. The arena was dead quiet with their entrance.

Naruto held up a hand, as if he was greeting someone. "Hey." Naruto said, breaking the silence.

Sasuke just facepalmed in the background.

Flashback no Jutsu

"Remember this chakra, all right?" Naruto said, his hands forming the sign for Ram.

Sasuke stared intently at his best friend as he noticed another presence starting to surface. No, it had always been there, just as noticeable as it was now.

Sasuke stayed in a relaxed, but battle ready stance when he finally acknowledged the chakra. "I take that this is the Nine-Tails chakra?"

Naruto nodded. Like Sasuke had seen before a month ago, the soundless ring of light exploded around Naruto, causing a slight wind tremor around The training grounds that was barely noticeable. A tail and ears made up of light swayed in the wind, glowing golden. "The chakra won't feel as pleasant as this right now; it'll be a bit worse. So come on- ill show you a few tricks only the tailed beast can do."