Ep 28.5 - (Recap and Milestone)

I just wanna say
THANK YOU GUYS HERE FOR MAKING IT SO FAR IN THIS STORY
I LOVE YALL AND YOU GUYS MAKE ME WANNA CONTINUE WRITING THIS

Thank you for 40k reads!

*Faceplants on ground*
Thank for listening to my nonsense

.
.
.
(Life is a mystery)

.

.

.

.

.

Okay so I went back and edited this because I wanted to put a minor recap in before the timeskip arc, or Chapter 6, to get everything in order.

It will help you understand the story a bit more if you read this though

This is completely skippable if you don't want to read anything here haha

But I suspect that there is a lot of people who don't remember much from me procrastinating so much.

First off, here are the major events that had happened not that long ago that wasn't touched up on.

-The forest of death tower (assassination attempt)
-Meeting with Utakata
-TwinK (KarasuKitsune)

Only those three things seemed to be forgotten since I never really mention them at all. Just saying that these events will be relevant and um I'm just bad at this lmao

Sasuke's relatonship with Naruto doesn't stray far from the anime, but it is more intimate and friendly than the canon Sasuke. Obviously.

The two of them work very well in a group, and make a big name for themselves, despite being genin.

Sasuke still has his eyes set on revenge, but he is not seriously considering leaving the village just for that reason. He's loyal to the Leaf Village.

Sakura is a fangirl, but is more attached to Sasuke after losing Naruto. She has realized the pain of losing someone close to her.

Naruto's feelings are indifferent towards the Leaf Village, but he desires to protect the whole world. He does not pursue destruction. Naruto decided that leaving the village to protect the world from the incoming threat was the best course of action. It's the usual, he didn't want to drag anyone into this fight unessassairly. Only the jinchuriki are needed in this fight.

I hope this made the story a bit more understandable-

Overall Summation of the story

Naruto was recruited into the Akatsuki at seven and has been a spy for it since then, before had left the Village. 

He had another goal in mind, which ultimately is his main motivation to leave the village. Naruto and Sasuke share a comradery with each other and respect each other. They are great friends who fight well together, so along with their skills, they were granted a nickname for each other. Raven and Fox, or the TwinK.

The two of them had garnered a lot of attention, causing many different shinobi to go after them. Orochimaru has gone after the two, and a mysterious shinobi has made an attempt on their lives before.

Naruto had been contacting the other jinchuuriki long before he decided to fake his death and leave the village. Sakura has resolved to become a medic nin so she would not have to watch her friends die in front of her if she could do antything.

The plan Tsuki no Me hasn't been initiated as Tobi is no longer under Madara's influence. They Akatsuki's goal is still very much the same, but they're trusting Naruto with the decision.

The next few chapters depict the aftermath of the disaster the Chunin Exams was. 

Please tell if you think I missed anything
See you :"D