Ep 33 - Contemporary

(Arc 5 - Timelapse - pt 4)
The picture above is a drawing from a while ago 
This chapter is just reactions from every jinchuuriki so don't expect too much.
Everyone is so OOC I don't even care anymore lol
•<>•<>•<>•
Gaara

It had been a good month since he had last seen Konoha, and he was already wanting to return. 

Like a moth to a fire, he wanted to be around Naruto. The mere moments he had experienced were fulfilling. He liked the company. Wanted the company. Enjoyed it. It really was a strange sensation. 

He had never felt quite like this before.

It was keeping him in a haze, where he was just kept to himself.

Obviously, everyone around Gaara were scared as usual, but now also confused. It was strange, that after their attack on the Leaf village, their demon container was so eerily quiet and calm. (Especially after the outburst during their attack)

Things looked up for Gaara when a small golden fox of chakra appeared on his windowsill one night. Once it settled in his hands, it promptly disappeared into smoke. There was now a small scroll in the palm of his hands.

Gaara took small the scroll and unfurled the note. 

It was from Naruto.

He stared at the letter, it was short, but every word seemed to be chosen and written with love. 

It made him happier. But it still wasn't enough. Gaara wanted his company. 

Still, he would admit that the letter did help a bit.

He held the note close, and set it in a drawer next to his bed. 

•<>•<>•<>•
Fuu

Was she excited? Yes. Was she suspicious? No.

It was letter, addressed to her.

It was a shock that one morning she would stumble upon a fox in her room.( And she was very excited to see a fox in her room. It was so cute-)

Or rather, the fox stumbled upon her. She woke up to the fox on her bed, gently pacing around. It was strange, even though the fox was there on her bed, she couldn't feel it walking. So she reached for it and once her hand made contact, it dissipated. She recoiled. Omigosh I didn't just kill it did I? Oh no I'm so sorry to all the fox gods please forgive me-

One minute of apologizing later, she saw something at the spot where the supposed fox was, and there was a scroll in its place. She leaned forward on her bed and poked at it. She felt traces of chakra lingering over the scroll.

Huh. Was that fox made of chakra?

The note was addressed to her. That especially peaked her interest.

She picked up the letter and read the note basically vibrating in place.

-

Chomei silently watched at the burning happiness and hope grow in her jinchuuriki while she read the letter. 

The beast could tell how overjoyed Fuu was for another person to send her a letter. Her host had had never had many friends to speak of, much less, letters written like this.