Ep 20 - Correspondence (Arc 3)

(Arc 3 - Curse)

•<>•<>•<>•

Akatsuki

11:23 pm

Naruto flinched and his spine jolted up. 

His shadow clone.

It had been attacked. Thoughts of a shinobi lingered at the edges as the memories of his clone was absorbed into his mind. Someone had tried to kill him. Or else, his clone wouldn't have been dispersed so easily.

Naruto was sitting midist of the Akatuski base, which he had tried out his special jutsu he had found in the old compund that once belonged to his parents. The Hiraishin or the flying Thunder God jutstu, the one his father had been famous for, was found in the basement library. Naruto had managed to master the jutsu with the help of Kurama, his personal instructor.

Naruto had been regularly visiting his parent's home ever since he found it a week before the Chunin Exams. He had found many things out about himself and his bloodline through the the books and scrolls.[ep-18]

Naruto had been sitting in the living room of the Akatsuki base, in conversation with the whole group. They were mostly all present, but Itachi and Kisame were the only holograms. Konan looked at Naruto in concern.  "Is something wrong, Naruto?"

Naruto grit his teeth and held a calculating expression, furious. He brought his hand up to his chin. "A leaf shinobi attacked my clone. I have to go!"

Naruto whipped out his special kunai and closed his eyes. Not even a split second later, his eyes snapped open. This time, with disbelief. "It's gone...."

Konan's eyes were filled with concern. "Naruto..."

"I'll contact you later!" Naruto threw a shard of crystal at Deidara, who caught it and stared at it in confusion. Naruto then rushed out. He teleported to another location that he had kept a kunai.

Deidara shouted at Naruto's disappearing back, waving his hand. "THE FUCK IS THIS??"

Naruto landed in his apartment, which was pretty far from the Forest of Death. He then huffed and growled as he dug in the kunai bag and pulled out another crystal. "Okay Deidara. You there?!"

"OH HOLY FCK NARUTO'S VOICE JUST CAME OUT OF THIS THING" He could hear Deidara's screaming. A loud, amplified thud sounded as it hits the ground

"Naruto?" He could hear Hidan's voice now. "The fck? What the heck is going on?!"

Konan picked up the crystal. "What are you going to do Naruto?"

Naruto gripped the doorknob of his door. He hesitated for a second. "I think it might be time for my Shadow to debut."

•<>•<>•<>•

Forest of Death - Towers

Sasuke

He had been been woken up by a loud sound in the room he was sharing with Naruto. The first thing he noticed was the chakara signature that didn't belong in their room. 

The other thing he noticed was that Naruto was gone. Not a single trace of him around the place anymore. Not even a shadow clone. The shinobi had a sword in hand above the bed, as if he'd already dealt a killing blow. The man appeared startled, and Sasuke used those few moments to ready himself for the potential upcoming fight he faced.