Nicknames, Truth Or Dare, and Snogging ;)

"And this is the cheeky bastard Harry Styles." Louis told me.

We got to his house about ten minutes ago and he was introducing the rest of the band.

He introduced Liam as 'The Buzz Kill.'

Zayn as 'Mirror Man.'

Niall as 'Food Stealer.'

And Harry as well 'The Cheeky Bastard.'

"Aw thanks Boobear, we love you too." Liam said sarcasticly.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. Boobear?" I asked while smirking at Louis.

"Uh yeah... They all call me that..." He said.

"Well it's adorable! But I have a better name." I said still smirking.

"And what is that?" He asked smirking again.

"Louise." I said. He glared at me and everyone burst out laughing. Even Louis. After our laughing died down, Louis spoke.

"How about you just call me Lou?" He asked.

"Sure. Why not. Oh and by the way boys. My name is Courtney. But you can call me Court." I said. They all nodded and Louis smirked.

"I have a better name." He said.

"And what is that?" I asked mocking him.

"Bob." He said.

"I like Court better. Sorry Loubear." Harry said. Louis put his head on my shoulder and pretended to cry.

"I thought you loved me!!!" He screamed. Harry rolled his eyes and sat back on the couch. I gave Louis a hug and patted him on the back.

"It's going to be ok Lou. Now shut up and grow a pair." I said. Louis pulled away and looked at me shocked.

"Well no need to be rude..." He said walking over to Harry. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the floor, even though there was a full couch I could sit on. Liam looked at me questioningly but I just smiled and patted the spot next to me. He stood up and sat down next to me. Soon enough we were all in a circle.

"Truth or dare!!!" I screamed.

"Lou. Looks like you found your wife." Liam said. Louis rolled his eyes and looked around the circle.

"Who is going to go fir-"

"ME!! Me me me me!!!" I said. Everyone said ok and I looked around at everyone. Who to choose? Just kidding! I know exactly who to pick. Que evil laugh.

"I choose... Liam!"

"Uh truth."

"Buzz kill!" Louis yelled and we all burst out laughing. I even heard Liam laugh a bit. Once our laughing died down, I turned to Liam.

"Ok your truth is... Are you really a 'buzz kill'?" I asked putting air quotes around 'Buzz kill'.

"No. But I guess I see where the boys are coming from. I mean I don't drink, or stay out late. But if there isn't some authority around here then the boys would be dead by now." He said. I nodded but started laughing. Soon enough the others joined. After a while more of laughing, we continued the game.

"Harry. Truth or dare?" Liam asked.

"Dare!!!"

Liam smirked and started to laugh evilly. I slowly scooted away and towards Louis.

"Prank call Paul." Liam said still smirking. Harry's eyes widened and he started to shake his head violently.

"No. No way. He will KILL me!" Harry yelled.

"Do it!" Liam yelled.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Oh my gosh. Harry just do it!" Niall yelled. Harry groaned but pulled his phone out dialling a number.

"Hello?" A voice asked.

"Oh my gosh! Is this Paul Higgins?!?!" Harry asked in a girly voice.

"Uh... Yes who is this?"

"My name is um... Emily?" Harry said but it came out as more of a question.

"Harry Edward Styles?!?! Is that you?!?" The voice yelled.

"Uh.... Bye!!" He yelled hanging up. Everybody started to laugh, even Harry.

"Niall. Truth or dare?" Harry asked.

"Truth!" Niall yelled.

"Pizza or crisps?" Harry asked.

"Ughhhh!!! Cri- no. Pizz- no wait. Crisps. Pizza. Crisps. Pizza with crisps on it!!!" He yelled. Ummm ok then....

"Zayn, truth or dare?" Niall asked.

"Dare." Zayn said.

"You have to be my slave for the rest of the day." Niall said without hesitation. Zayn groaned but agreed.

"Louis, truth or dare?" Zayn asked.

"Dare." Louis said.

"Kiss Courtney." Zayn said.

(A/N You guys are Sooooo Lucky! I almost ended here...)

Wait? Did he just say... No... I can't!

"What?" I asked. Zayn smirked and nodded. I narrowed my eyes at the Bradford bad boi.

"Fine!" Louis said. My head snapped to him. "Let's just do it. It can't be that bad..." He said. I smiled at him and nodded slowly.

We started leaning closer to one another slowly. He brought his hands to my cheeks and rubbed them softly with his thumb. He smiled and soon I felt his lips on mine. The kiss was warm and it felt different then all the other guys I have kissed. Our lips moved together like they were made for each other. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth almost immediately. We were in a full out make out session when the boys started to scream.

"Oh my God! Guys I said kiss not snog!!!" Zayn yelled.

We pulled away laughing and I looked down.

Blake is soooooooo going to kill me...

==============

Song to listen to this weekend:

Dramatic Song by: Toby Turner

If I didn't like you guys so much I would have left you with a cliffhanger... Now be good little fans and go vote. PLEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE!! That was Louis by the way. He wants you guys to vote. Better listen to him... OH and comment too! I will answer all the comments i get! :)