Weirdness, Simon Cowell, and Who's That?

Have you ever lost your parents? Well I have. And trust me, it fucking sucks! So that is why I'm sitting on a 9 hour flight to Doncaster. I have to go live with my older brother Blake. He is the only family I have. Other than my famous uncle, Will Farrell, who I have never met.

Oh look at that!!! I was to busy telling you about the only two people in my life, I forgot to introduce myself!

Hello! My name is Bond. James Bond. Haha just kidding! No my name is... Courtney Tomlinson! Just kidding again! I wish I wasn't... Anyway!

My real name is.... Courtney Marie Williams. I'm 19. I know what your thinking 'Why is she going to move with her brother if she can live alone?' Well I will answer you. I need his protection!

Um I have light brown hair, brown eyes that I think are dull but my parents always thought they were gorgeous. But you know parents, they are obligated to say that. Anyway! I am kinda skinny but I could use a couple of pounds. I'm pretty tall, about 5'7". Ooh! My celebrity crush is Louis Tomlinson. The others are okay.

I'm not like a HUGE directioner.

To be honest I have only heard their songs What Makes You Beautiful, and Live While We're Young.

Anyway! I say that a lot. That's weird. Oh well. So I'm going to quit talking about myself in my head. I don't talk to myself. That's just weird! Ok I don't talk to myself in public. But in private? HELL YEAH!!! Yep, I'm crazzzzzzyyyyy. Ok I'm done. The guy next to me is snoring really loud. Ok bye!!!

I turned to the man sitting next to me and pretended to strangle him. But that was before I realized who it was.

Simon Cowell.

The Simon. Mother. Fucking. Cowell!!!!

Ok Courtney breath!

In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. Oh who am I kiding! I'm sitting next to someone famous. And don't forget HILARIOUS!!!

I slowly put my head phones in putting Gangnam Style on (I love that song!) and pulled out a magazine. Half way through the magazine, the guy, er Simon, started to wake up. I looked at him and he smiled at me.

Oh my gosh!!!!

He smiled!!!

At me!!!

I smiled back and went back to my magazine about One Direction, which, stated that Simon Cowell is letting them have a break for a couple months. I heard a small chuckle next to me and turned to Simon. He smiled and pointed to the magazine.

"You a fan?" He asked.

"Eh kinda. I know their names and like two of their songs. But I haven't really had time to get to really like them." I explained. He nodded slowly and looked at me again.

"Why haven't you had time?" He asked.

"I lost my family. That's actually why I'm on this plane. I'm moving in with my older brother." I said.

"Oh. Well, I'm sorry for your loss. So all you have is your brother?" He asked.

"Well I have an uncle but I have never met him." I said.

"Oh, well why is that?" He asked seeming interested in my life.

"Um he's kinda famous." I said smiling down.

"Oh really who is it?" He asked excitedly while shifting in his seat so he could se me.

"Uh Will Farrell." I said shyly.

"What? Your are Will's long lost niece he always talks about?" He asked.

"Uh I guess. I didn't know he knew about me." I stated.

"Well trust me he does." He said.

I laughed and we talked a little more. I told him about my brother and my interests. But when he asked who my celebrity crush is, he burst out laughing earning a few dirty looks.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked while blushing. He smiled and rolled his eyes jokingly.

"Well because I made that boy famous. Along with the others." He told me.

"Wait so you know him!!!" I asked shocked. He nodded and pointed to the magazine.

"I'm their manager. I'm actually going to visit him and his family." He said and I melted. This man sitting next to me knows Louis Tomlinson.

*Le Dead*

He chuckled at my expression and the pilot told us we would be landing in 20 minutes. Simon ripped a piece of my magazine and wrote something on it. Oh my Gosh! Simon Cowell gave me his number.

"Call me if you ever need a guy to talk to. I will always listen. Plus I give pretty good advice." He said with a wink. I nodded and put it in my purse.

Soon enough we were getting off the plane. But I didn't get off without pulling Simon into a hug. He was shocked at first but hugged back.

"Thank you Simon. And it was great meeting you." I said.

"Anytime girl and it was great to meet you too." He said pulling away from the hug and kissing my forehead.

We got off the plane and I saw my brother standing there looking around trying to find me.

"Blake!!!!" I screamed running to him. He turned to me just in time to catch me as I jumped into his arms.

"Hey Court!" He said.

We gathered my suitcases and got into his car. I told him about how I met Simon Cowell and he gave me his number.

"Wait let me get this straight. You met The Simon Cowell on the plane, and 20 minutes before landing he gave you his number so you could call him whenever you want?" He asked.

"Yeah pretty much." I said.

"Oh well cool!" He said.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the windows as we drove to his house. As we turned down his block I thought I saw someone who looked familiar but then I remembered, I don't know anyone here! But he looked like someone that I have seen a lot.

Who is that?

================

Since I upload on Mondays, I'm going to give you a song at the end of each chapter and you job is to listen to it before the next upload. Kay? Kay.

Song to listen to this week:

International Love by: Pitbull. Featuring Chris Brown

There it is. Chapter one. :)