Waking Up, Breakfast, and Fans.

"It's time to get up, in the morning." Someone started singing. Hmm kinda sounds like Niall.

"In the morning." Someone echoed. Louis?

"We got MacDonalds breakfast for you." Niall again.

"Just for you." I think that one is Liam.

"Or any other brand." Louis again.

"We drove 2 miles to get it." Niall.

"So you better get up and eat it." Liam.

"You don't want to be a selfish lazy crazy girl Courtney." Ok that's two of them but I don't know who...

"So we got to get up! Time to get up! It's time to get up! It's time to get up." All of them sang/yelled while jumping up and down and touching me.

OMG! Not like that you perverts! Touching my face!

"It's time to get up." Niall whispered.

"It's time to..." Liam said whispering as well.

"SHH." Louis said to them. Thank you Lou. Maybe now I can sle-

"Waaaaaaake Up!" Screw you Louis.

"You guys realize you are terrible, annoying, poo faces. I need my damn sleep! Now out of the room so I can go back to bed." I said. I laid back down and shut my eyes. Ten seconds later they were back open and I was staring at the three boys in front of me.

"Did you say you got McDonald's just for me?" I asked. They nodded and I was out of the bed in a matter of seconds.

I ran to the kitchen to see Harry and Zayn drinking tea.

Ha tea. They sound like little girls.

Oh shut up. You're on a mission.

Oh yes.

Mission: Find The McDonald's.

I looked at Harry and Zayn and their eyes widened.

"Where is the McDonald's?!" I asked frantically.

"Uh what McDonald's?" Zayn asked looking confused.

Damn boys!

"Niall!" I screamed. I turned around and marched back to Louis' room to see all the boys sitting on the bed talking.

"Niall!" I screamed again. He turned to me and his eyes widened.

"You said you bought McDonald's. You. Are a liar!" I screamed. I ran at him and attacked him onto the bed.

"Never. Lie. About food. Especially when I'm hungry. Now I suggest you go to McDonald's and get me food like you said you did, before One Direction becomes a British boy band with 4 members." I yelled in his face he nodded and I smiled.

"Good boy." I said patting him on the head. I turned away and walked to Lou who was now staring at me like he was scared.

No terrified.

"No need to be scared Louis. I was just coming to ask you what the time was." He laughed and looked at his phone.

"8 A.M." He said. I just blinked at him. "You guys woke me up at 8 in the morning, claiming you bought me breakfast? And to think I was going to hug you." I said.

He stuck his bottom lip out and gave me his best puppy dog face. Which, I have to say, is pretty good.

"Damn you boys and your cuteness!" I screamed pulling him into a hug. He laughed and hugged me back. He is so warm. I wish I could stay like this forever. But I can't. So I pulled away. I smiled at him and turned to Liam.