Twitcam Wrap up, Are You Gay, and Plans.

"Stop! Please Lou! Stop!" I screamed. He finally stopped and I fell off the couch.

"Jerk." I mumbled.

"Heard that." He said. I stood up and sat on his lap. We were still doing the Twitcam and his fans told him to tickle me.

Meanies...

Hulk jumped on to my lap and laid down. I smiled at him. He is to cute. I read a question on the screen asking who's dog it was.

"It's mine. But Lou bought him for me. His name is Hulk. I'm an Avengers nerd." I said smiling.

Louis kissed my cheek and all of the comments on the side said:

1) You guys are so cute together!

2) Hulk is so cute!

3) Louis is so sweet!

I smiled at the comments and saw headlights outside signaling that Blake was home.

"Alright guys! So sorry but we gotta go. Liam will probably do a Twitcam tomorrow. Bye guys! Love you!" Louis told his fans. I smiled and said goodbye to them.

I picked Hulk up off my lap and was about to bring him upstairs when Blake came in.

"Where's this dog?" He asked. I smiled and walked over to him handing Hulk to him. He smiled and looked at him.

"He is so cute! Did you thank Louis?" He asked. I nodded and Louis came over to me. I intertwined our fingers and smiled.

"I'm going to get going. See you tomorrow?" He asked. I nodded and stood on my tiptoes giving him a quick kiss on the lips. He smiled and left the house.

Blake stared at me and put Hulk on the couch before standing in front of me again.

Great here it comes he is going to yell at me.

I was suddenly pulled into the biggest hug ever.

"AHHH! You got a boyfriend! Oh my gosh! Courtney got a boyfriend!" He squealed pulling away from me I just blinked at him and smiled.

"Hey Blake, are you sure you aren't gay? Because that would explain the fact you totally just flipped and the fact that you don't have a girlfriend." I said. He rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek.

"Whatever Court. I'm not gay. I'm going to go to bed. Don't stay up to late." He said walking to his room.

I sighed and sat down on the couch next to Hulk. My phone vibrated on the coffee table. I picked it up and saw it was a text.

From: Louis <3

I miss you. Have a good night. I will see you tomorrow. Night beautiful. <3 -Louis

I smiled at his text and texted him back.

To: Louis <3

I miss you too. Night Lou. See you tomorrow. <3 -Court.

I picked Hulk up and carried him to my room. I laid us both down on my bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~The Next Morning~~~~~

"Courtney. Wake up. Louis is here." Someone said shaking me.

Maybe if I ignore him he'll go away.

"Courtney. If you don't wake up I'm going to tell Lou you hate him and you never want to see him again." The voice said again. I sat straight up and was able to match a face to the voice.

Blake.

"I'm up!" I said. He nodded and left the room.

I got out of bed and groggily walked downstairs. Louis was standing at the bottom of the stairs petting Hulk. I smiled and walked up to him.

When he saw me he grinned and pulled me into a hug. I giggled and hugged him back. He pulled away and pecked my lips.

"So what are we doing today?" He asked.

"Well, I kind of just want to stay here." I said biting my lip.

"Sure anything you want." He said. I smiled and kissed him. He kissed me back and bit my bottom lip when we pulled away. I laughed and turned around.

"Where are you going babe?" He asked. I smiled and turned to face him.

"I'm going to go put on some shorts and brush my hair. I will be down in 10 minutes." I said. He nodded.

"Fine. But no makeup. I like you better without it." He said smiling. I smiled back and went upstairs.

I went into my room and pulled out a pair of superman shorts. I changed into them and brushed my hair out.

I walked back downstairs and saw Louis sitting on the couch. I walked over to him and sat down putting my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and I smiled wrapping my arms around his torso.

"What are we going to do today?" He asked.

"I don't know. We could watch movies, talk, play games. Things like that." I said. He nodded.

"Sounds like its going to be a fun day." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry! That's kind of a filler chapter. I will try my very hardest to make Monday's update longer.

Also, I need a good ship name. If you have any ideas, please leave them in the comments. I will dedicate the next chapter top you if I choose yours. :)

Thank You!