Advice, Starbucks, and Love.

Jasmine's POV

"No I am not going to help you get her back. You broke her heart." I said. Is this guy delusional? No not that word... Idiot! Is this guy an idiot or something?

"Please!" He pleaded. Should I help him? No.

"Lou, I can't help you. You need to do this on your own. I can give you advice, but that's it." I told him. He nodded.

"Just call her. She has to answer at some point." I told him.

Louis POV

After I went to Jasmine and she told me to call Courtney, I did just that. I went up to my room and called her.

50 times.

Did she answer?

No.

I need to get out of the house for a little bit. I stood up and walked downstairs. All the boys were here.

Well, all except Zayn. He left right after Courtney did.

"Hey boys, I'm going to Starbucks. Want anything?" I asked putting my coat on.

"Can I come with you?" Harry asked.

"Sure Haz. Let's go." A little bit of company won't be bad.

Harry and I walked out of the house and got into my car. I drove to Starbucks and parked the car. Harry and I walked inside and ordered our drinks. We went to sit down and I saw someone familiar.

They were sitting in the same booth Courtney and I met.

WAIT!

Is that-

It is!

45 minutes earlier...

Courtney's POV

Louis has called me 50 times today. I didn't answer him though. Why? Because I won't accept his apology if it's over the phone.

"Hey Court! Will you run and get me some Starbucks?!" Blake yelled from downstairs. I sighed.

"Fine!" I walked downstairs.

"Do you want your usual?"

"Yes please!" I walked outside and walked the 5 minutes to Starbucks.

When I walked it was pretty empty. Might as well stay here for a while. I ordered my drink and sat down in the booth where Louis and I met. I took my phone out and texted Blake to let him know I was going to stay here for a little bit. As I was drinking my coffee, the door opened and to guys walked in. One had curly hair and- Wait.

Curly hair?

HARRY?!

I put my head down and started to play on my phone.

Please don't come over here. Please. Please. Please. Please!

After they got their drinks they were going to sit down.

Great. I need to get out of here! I looked up and saw a guy with a beenie sit in front of me.

Louis.

What do I say?! I'm sorry? No.

"Look Court, I'm so sorry that I said that stuff to you. I'm sorry I wouldn't let you tell me the story. I'm sorry for breaking your heart." He paused and took my hands in his. "It's been a terrible week without you. You are the best girlfriend I have ever had. I don't want us to be over. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I love you Courtney. I love you so damn much! Will you accept my apology and take me back?" He asked.

I closed my eyes and nodded. I stood up and hugged him as tight as I could. He hugged me back and I pulled away from the hug and kissed him. It was the most passionate and loving kiss we have ever shared. He pulled away and put hos forehead on mine.

"I love you Courtney." He whispered. This is the moment I realized, I was in love. With Louis Tomlinson.

"I love you too Louis."