Blake, Louis, and Jasmine.

Blake's POV

It has been 5 days. Courtney hasn't left her room, she has cried herself to sleep every night, she won't talk to anyone unless she needs something, and she hasn't really ate anything and I am really worried about her.

That's it. I need to call Louis. He needs to get his fucking head straight. Zayn came on to her. Not the other way around!

I went into Courtney's room and grabbed her phone. I went through her contacts and found Louis' number. I put it into my phone and put hers back. I snuck out of her room and called Louis.

"Hello?" He answered. He doesn't sound good. He sounds depressed.

"Hey Lou. It's Blake." I said. He was quiet for a second but answered.

"How's Courtney?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow. If he was worried about her why did he break her heart?

"Miserable. Do you know what happened?" I asked.

"No and I feel terrible for doing what I did." He said. Good! I hope you do!

"Do you want me to tell you? I know the full story."

"Will you?"

"Sure." I told him the story that Courtney told me and waited for his reply.

"Dammit! Now I feel like an ass!" He exclaimed. You are. I chuckled.

"Call her. I can't assure you that she is going to answer but try." I told him.

"I will. Right now. Thanks Blake." He said. I said bye and hung up. I looked at the time on my phone.

8:45 AM.

SHIT!

Well. It's all up to Courtney to answer.

***Louis POV***

Right after I got off the phone with Blake, I decided to call her. But it's 5 minutes after and I don't have the courage to call her. I am the biggest jerk in the world. She probably hates me.

Shut up Louis and just call her. So I did.

RING RING! Ah! It's ringing! No going back now...

It kept ringing. No answer. I tried again. Nothing. I called her at least 7 times still nothing!

Is she ignoring me?

I would.

Alright think. Who would help me with her?

Blake, but his idea of calling didn't work. Who else is there?

Ah ha!

Light bulb!

I decided to leave my room and go to the one person who knows Court better than Court knows herself.

Jasmine.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

I finally updated! It's ridiculous how long it took me to write this chapter. I hate it. This chapter, in my opinion, SUCKS!

Anyway, I have been reading a bunch of stories on here, I am currently waiting on 10 stories to be updated! O.O So if you want to read some good stories just ask and I will give you a list of my favorites! Okay I am going to go now... BYEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Song to listen to: Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran.

I have to tell you guys something. I am on my phone and I am charging it at the same time but the stupid charger keeps falling out... OKAY! Now I will leave you alone. I just thought you might want to know that.....