Epilogue.

***Four Years Later***

It has been four years since Louis and I first said our 'I love you' s. Four years since Zayn told us that the only reason he kissed me was because he was in desperate need of girl contact since he and Perrie broke up a few days before. Four years since Louis and I got our own place. About three years since Louis proposed. Three years since Louis took me to meet my only uncle still alive, Will Ferrell. Three and a half years since Blake got married. Two years since Louis and I got married. Two years since Liam proposed to Jasmine. And one year since our little boy James was born.

Jasmine is currently 7 months pregnant with twins. A boy and a girl. Zayn and Perrie got married and Perrie has a little girl. Harry and Niall have hand their fair share of girlfriends but no one special yet. Blake's wife, Jana, brought the best niece in the world into my life.

One Direction are still together. They had a few more albums come out.

My little boy is my world. He has the biggest blue eyes in the world. Louis is the best dad too. He can make James' mood change within seconds.

Louis and I still love each other just as much as we did four years ago.

Hulk is hanging on. I don't know how much longer he is going to last, but he gets along with the kids so well. Harry convinced me and Lou to get a cat, so we did. Her name is Gaga. Louis named her. Along with her kittens. Oh yeah, Harry got a boy cat and kinda brought him over and well, his cat knocked up ours. So we have a child, a dog, and five cats. Gaga, LouLou, CoCo, Fluffy, and Polka dot. Remind me to not let Lou name the next pet we get...

So anyway, we all lived out our teenage years and got our lives moving. Sort of... Lou is still really childish.... But who cares? He has changed my life forever. And it was Ever Since Starbucks.

=====================

That was the worst epilogue in the history of epilogues....

I don't know if I am going to do a sequel or not.... I might though.... Don't hold me to that though. I need to finish my other stories before any sequels.

Bye everyone! I really enjoyed writing this story. But if I do a sequel I promise it will be better then this.

:) TaTa for now!!!!

-Dani. <3