Breakfast, Shopping, and Getting Ready.

"Get the fuck up bitch! Louis is here to take you to breakfast!" Jasmine screamed at me.

"Shut up." I said smacking her.

"Ow! That hurt!"

"Well maybe you shouldn't have woken me up." I said sitting up in bed. I changed into a superman shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I went downstairs and saw Lou sitting on the couch.

"Hey babe." I said. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey superwoman." He said standing up and putting his hands on my waist.

"Superwoman huh? Then you are my superman." I said. He smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Sounds good. Now go grab your shoes and we can go to breakfast." He said. I nodded and pecked his lips.

"Okay but I have to feed Hulk before we leave." I said. Hulk was sitting on the couch and looked up at me when I said his name. "Come on boy. Let's get some food." I said.

Hulk barked and jumped off the couch running to the kitchen. I followed him and poured some food into his dog bowl. I gave him some water and walked back to the living room and pulled on my blue TOMS. I grabbed Louis' hand and we were about to leave until Jasmine screamed my name. I turned around and she was staring at me with wide eyes.

"I have a date with Liam tonight and I don't have anything to wear!" She said.

"Okay when I get back you and I can go to the mall and buy you an outfit." I told her. She nodded and went into the kitchen. Louis grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door to his car. He opened my door and I got in. When he got in the car he turned to me and smiled.

"You ready Superwoman?" He asked. I nodded and pulled out my phone opening up my Twitter app. I decided to tweet to all 100,000 of my new followers.

@Court_Williams: Going to breakfast with my Superman! ;) @Louis_Tomlinson

My phone buzzed 5 minutes later and I read the tweet.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Court_Williams Yep! Breakfast with my Superwoman! ;)

I turned to Lou and smacked his arm.

"Pay attention to the road!" I said. He chuckled and pulled into the parking lot of a small diner. We walked inside hand in hand and the hostess took us to a table.

"What can I get you guys to drink?" The waitress asked. She looked at me and her eyes went wide.

"I will just have orange juice." I said smiling at her she nodded and wrote it down on her notepad. She turned to Louis and I could tell she was trying not to fan girl.

"Orange juice as well." He answered with a smile. She nodded and walked away.

"Hey babe." I said. Louis looked up at me and raised his eyebrows.

"Hmm?"

"I will be right back." I said. He nodded and I gave him a kiss before walking to the front of the diner. The waitress was talking to the women at the cashier. I walked over to them and tapped her shoulder.

"Uh excuse me." I said. She turned around and smiled at me.

"H-hi." She said. I smiled. I could tell she was a fan.

"Are you a fan?" I asked. She nodded and I smirked grabbing her hand. I pulled her over to the table before she could process what was happening.

"Hey babe?" I asked catching Lou's attention. He turned and looked at me then smiled at the waitress.