Chapter 2(Part 2)-Old places and Old friends.

I walked over to the table and sat next to the man he was talking to.

“Excuse me do I…..” He stopped then realised who I was.

“Azalina?” He asked in disbelief.

“Yes Mr Salvatore. How have you been?” I asked smirking at his reaction to seeing me.

“What happened to you?” He asked probably asking about why he didn’t see me after the vampire burning.

“Damon where are your manners? Aren’t you going to introduce me to your friends?” I asked eyeing the others.

He isn’t getting answers, not until I know I can trust him and not until I find Katherine.

He sighed.

“Azalina this is Andie Star my girlfriend and this Alaric Saltzman drinking buddy.”

I shook Andie’s hand.

“It’s nice to meet you.” She said in her soft sweet voice.

I then turned to Alaric. He shook my hand and gave me a smile.

“Nice to meet you. So how do you know Damon?”  Alaric said.

“We met years ago through a friend.” I said eyeing Damon.

Damon rolled his eyes.

“She means Katherine. She came to visit her. It was the year the vampires were locked in the church and burned. Or so we thought.” Damon said bluntly, whispering the vampire part.

“You say that like it’s a bad thing. Katherine is a great person.” I said.

“Ha. Shows what you know.” He said sourly.

“Watch your tongue boy! I’m older than you!” I said giving him a look.

“So you’re a vampire?” Alaric asked.

“Oh god no!” I said slightly offended.

He looked at me confused.

I then heard the grill’s doors open and two voices came to my ears. One was a woman’s. The other made me smile.

“Ahhh here’s Jenna and her new boyfriend.” Damon said sarcastically.

“Hi!” Damon said bringing them over to us.

Footsteps.

“Hey guys.” The lady said walking over to us.

With the man walking behind her. When he made it to the table he looked around and spotted me instantly. He smiled, and I winked at him.

“So I heard you guys had a meeting of historical minds.” Damon said wrapping his arm around Andie.

“Yeah. I guess you could say that.” The lady said almost blushing, the feeling of attraction came from her to me. She had a thing for the man. But I can tell she feels a little more for Alaric.

Alaric had jealousy radiating from him. My guess is that he is either dating this girl or likes the girl and is really jealous of… Elijah.

“Well as much as I would like to continue this. I’ve got papers to grade.” Alaric said standing up trying to escape the uncomfortable situation.

“No you know what we should continue this.” Andie said stopping him from leaving.

“We should have a dinner party!” Andie said getting excited, I could tell that it wasn’t her idea. Damon must have told his little play mate to suggest it for some reason.