Chapter 11- The morning after and a little truth

I woke up in a bed. One I didn't recognise.

"Thank god. I can now make the bed." Damon said from the doorway.

"What happened?" I asked holding my neck.

"You tell me I found you in the hall your neck was snapped so was your spine." Damon said.

"I swear to god I will do that to him next time I see that no good asshole!" I said angrily.

"Would you mind telling me what happened?" Damon asked ignoring my comment.

"Klaus. I was standing there talking to him he got angry snapped my neck and spine. What happened when I was out of it?" I asked.

"Well Bonnie put a spell on herself then went up against Klaus and died. The spell brought her back to life. She and Jeremy are hiding in the old witch house from Klaus." He explained still leaning in the doorway.

"Ok so where is Klaus now?" I asked.

"We don't know?" Damon said.

"Great." I mumbled.

I climbed out of the bed and saw I was still in my costume.

"I'm going to go home and get changed." I said walking past him.

He grabbed my hand.

I turned back and looked at him.

"Thank you for staying and helping with Elena." He said.

"You're welcome Damon." I said letting his hand go and walking downstairs.

I walked out to my car which was out front and drove home.

I had a shower and changed into a dress. It was dark purple with a v shaped neckline and it was tight. The bottom came down to just above my knees and I finished it off with black heels. I put on a necklace and my bracelet and left. I evaporated to Alaric's apartment to find out where Katherine was. I looked around at the bachelors pad, and there she sat on one of the bench seats.

"Are you ok?" I asked walking over to her and hugging her.

"He tortured me and made me tell him everything." She said swallowing her eyes full of fear.

"I figured since he knew what was going on in Alaric's life." I said rolling my eyes.

"Do you still have the moonstone?" she asked folding her arms.

"Yes." I said narrowing my eyes.

"Show me." She said widening her eyes and walking forward.

"It's hidden." I said.

"Klaus will find it. He knows you." She said looking at the floor then up at me.

"I know I just hope he doesn't know me that well." I said smiling at her. Maybe if she sees I'm not scared or worried she won't be.

"I need to go Katherine. You just stay alive. I'll get you out of this." I said walking out the door.

She nodded sadly and closed the door.

My phone began ringing as I turned away from the door.

Stefan.

They must have gone through my phone and put numbers in it when I was unconscious.

"Hello." I said running down the stairs.

"Hey Azalina. I wanted to warn you." He started.

"About what?" I asked.

"Elena undaggered Elijah." He said as if he was uncovering some disaster.

"What? Why? I thought you guys wanted him to stay like that?" I asked calmly.