Chapter 19- Whiskey, blood and flashbacks

I walked back inside and walked around the house. I went through Stefan's room and raided Damon's alcohol cupboard. Two bottles later I went downstairs to see Damon.

"Damon?" I asked peering through the bars before unlocking the door and leaving it wide open when I walked in.

I watched him get up from his position on the floor and eye the door.

"Make one move towards that door and I'll hit you." I said sweetly before taking another sip from the bottle.

"Is that mine?" He asked frowning at the bottle.

"Yep. Want some?" I asked shaking the bottle.

"No thanks some blood would be nice." He asked.

"Uh no." I said blankly.

"Why." He whined slamming himself onto the floor again.

"Because you don't need it. Damon see past the pain, see past the urges. You don't need the blood you can still last by my calculations, five hours." I said looking at my watch.

"What are you Azalina?" He asked curiously.

"You do something for me then I'll tell you."

"What?" He asked.

"Tell me about Elena?"

"What about her?" He asked acting clueless.

"You. Love. Her, you nitwit." I said sitting down against the wall, while he laid on the floor with his arm over his eyes.

"And how would you know that?" He asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"One of my powers." I shrugged.

"Azalina!" Stefan yelled through the house.

"Well that's my cue to leave. See you later Damon, we'll continue this soon." I said walking out closing the door behind me.

I walked upstairs and saw Stefan with Alaric who gave me a smile before going down to Damon.

"Alright you ready?" Stefan asked looking around the room.

"Yep, one moment." I said picking up my handbag and the bottle I was currently drinking from.

Stefan eyed the bottle when I kept bring to my lips the whole way there. But didn't say anything.

Once we got to Alaric's apartment we found the door unlocked so we walked inside.

"Hello Katherine." Stefan said to Katherine who was sitting on the bad shaking her head.

"Two days I've been waiting, I'm supposed to be free of Klaus's compulsion by now. His supposed to be dead." Katherine said giving me a smile.

"We ran into complications." Stefan said.

"Complications!?" Katherine asked us both.

I heard something from downstairs, a door. Then voices.

"Doesn't really matter, I just need to find him do you have any idea of where he might be." Stefan said before Katherine and I shoved him around the corner.

"Klaus, your back. Look who decided to come for a visit." Katherine said pulling Stefan into sight.

I walked around them both and stood next to Katherine with the bottle still in my hands.

Nik stood there with Elijah behind him smiling.

"You just keep popping up don't you?" Nik said to Stefan after giving me a smirk.