Introduction

Hi, I'm Virgil Sanders. You may have heard of me from the Sanders Sides series made by Thomas Sanders. If so, welcome. I pleased to be here with you. If you heard of me from Fanfiction, Most of the stuff that has been written about me is true, I mean that depends on what you've been reading. No, I don't like Princey. That's far from it. I hate him with passion. You might be thinking 'Oh, you'll end up liking him throughout the course of this story.' Well, sorry! This isn't that type of story. Plus, this is all in the past. I have a much happier future without him. No, I'm not going to be with anyone. I'm the outcast. No one likes the outcast, maybe Patton and Dakota. But the only reason Dakota likes me is because he's my depression. Um, back to the task at hand. My past is not going to be revealed right now, but if you read the title and description, which by the way was written by yours truly, you would know kind of what this is about.

Dr. Emile Picani and Patton are brothers, so I guess that would make Patton a Picani? Logan and Deceit are brothers which I never in a million years would have thought. Of course you have the creativity twins, and Phoenix has a little sister named Melani who represents Thomas' shyness. This leaves Dakota and Remy, they aren't siblings. Dakota's sibling is Misleading compliment, or Kai. They are total opposites, some siblings are the same. Like Deceit and Logan, they are like the moms of the group, Emile and Patton are both really..out there? Remus and Roman often fight over simple things of their liking's. Me and my siblings..honestly, I haven't seen my siblings in forever.

I will start the actual story in the next chapter, let's just say things got pretty interesting when a guest decided to visit.