Nathan

Nathan

Nathy-Poo

I’ll see you in half an hour.

Miss you too

Love Me

Nate smiled at his screen as Lewis waltzed into the room with a towel draped over his shoulders and his jeans sagging slightly, adding to his “swag-walk” as Lewis called it. To Nate he looked like a limping whale. Can whales even limp? He thought to himself.

“Hayley’s coming.” Nate grinned at Lewis. Lewis rolled his eyes and laughed, pulling the towel from his shoulders and wringing it by swinging it in the air. Nate’s eyes widened.

“Oh No, Lewis! No, get away from me with that.” He stumbled off the bed and grabbed the nearest “weapon” possible, a lamp. Lewis cocked his head to the left and gave Nate a “Really? A lamp?” Kind of look. In a flash Lewis’s towel hit Nate straight in the face, making him let go of the lamp...onto Lewis’s foot.

“Owww! OKAY HOLD UP! Man down. Man freaking down. Geez, Nate! Why the bloody lamp?!”

Nate was crying with hysterics as Lewis hopped around the room on one foot, holding the other in his hands.

“You mess with the bull, you get the horns.” Nate chuckled, taking deep breaths in between.

“It’s not funny Nathan!” Lewis slapped Nate’s cheek and made a dive for the floor before Nate could hit him back.

“YOU CAN’T KICK A MAN WHEN HE’S DOWN!” Lewis yelled and held his arms over his face as Nate towered over him.

“Oh, good, then I can kick you because you hit like a girl.” Nate smiled and offered Lewis a hand up, Lewis cowered away from his arm as if it was coming in for a blow to the chest.

“Lewis stop being an idiot and open your eyes, I’m not going to hit you bro, calm down.”  Lewis opened his eyes slowly and grabbed Nate’s hand and pulled himself up.

“You going to invite Karla?” Nate asked, smiling slightly. Lewis grinned suddenly, he obviously hadn’t thought of it, or forgotten it was “an outing kinda day.” He nodded and picked up his phone and clicked away on the keypad. Soon after, his phone beeped with a reply. Lewis beamed at Nate.

“She’s coming.” Nate rolled his eyes and laughed.

“I don’t know how the girls are going to be with each other, they can melt icebergs with the death stares they give.” Nate admitted.

Lewis sighed heavily. Nate walked to the bathroom to go and take a shower and heard Markus snoring downstairs. Shaking his head he turned on the taps in the shower and grabbed a towel from a cupboard.