Chapter 12

Blake POV

"Eva I don't get why we're here. We have plenty of food at Saphron's house." I said, "Order up!" a girl said happily.

" I said, "Order up!" a girl said happily

"We're here for her." Eva said, "Alice sweetie." She said, "Auntie? AUNTIE!" Alice said happily as she ran out to join us and hugged Eva, "Alice sweetie, who are your friends?" a woman asked as she walked over to us.

" She said, "Auntie? AUNTIE!" Alice said happily as she ran out to join us and hugged Eva, "Alice sweetie, who are your friends?" a woman asked as she walked over to us

"Mother...HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO WEAR THAT TO WORK!" Alice said angrily as she threw her knife between the ears of her mother's headband, "I'm sorry sweetie." the woman said. "Oh Mira, you're still just a little kid." Eva said with a slight laugh.

"So auntie what brings you to Argus? Did you find where Papa went?" Alice asked, "Alice." Mira said, "Actually I do have something to confess. I've known where your father's been all this time, but before I tell you what happened to him I'd like you to meet someone. This is (y/n), he's your baby brother." Eva said, "My brother?" Alice said, "I did hear that Jack had another child a few years ago. Oh, and by the way, Eva is that another wrinkle I see." Mira said, "Oh Mira I think you're mistaken I haven't aged a day, you on the other hand. My my so many gray hairs." Eva said, "I feel like they're about to fight." I said, "Oh no they do this all the time. They're sisters, after all, well stepsisters." Alice said, "You wouldn't happen to be Auntie's daughter would you?" She asked, "No no I just met her back in Mystral." I said, "You seem nervous. Is something wrong?" She asked, "Well you're a chef, and let's just say (y/n) and I haven't had the best interactions when it comes to chefs." I said making her laugh, "What's so funny?" I asked, "I'm sorry, but I'm not a chef. Sure I can cook, but only because I have to. My mom can't cook to save her life so I had to teach myself. To be honest, I'm just a glorified fry cook, this is just a job to me. What I really want to do is write." She said, "That's my baby girl for ya! Always so creative!" Mira said, "Hey (y/n) how about I make you something special to eat." Alice said sweetly, "(y/n) sweetie, where is your father?" Mira asked, "He's dead." Eva said, "W-What do you mean Auntie? Papa can't be dead!" Alice said, "I'm sorry sweetie." Eva said, "I figured that was the case. Anyways would it be alright if (y/n) stayed the night with us? I think that he should spend some time with his sister." Mira said, "I think that would be good for him as well." I said.