Chapter 15

Cory POV

Blake and her friends have been in Atlas for a few hours now, and the first thing they do is get arrested. I quickly grabbed (y/n) and pulled him into an alley and covered his mouth, "Shhh, I'm a friend of Mira's and your sister's godmother. You can trust me." I said as I let him go, "I just need you to stay by my side till I can get this whole mess sorted out." I said, "Want Blake." (y/n) said, "I'll do what I can, but you might be staying with me for a while." I said as I picked him up, "I'll take you to my home for now." I said as we left.

Cinder POV

"Neo, I know my son is alive. And if I'm right he's here in Atlas." I said, "I want you to look for him until we are ready to put the plan into motion." I said Neo nodded and walked away, "One way or another I will get what I want here. Whether that be the relic or my son." I said.

Cory POV

"WANT BLAKE!" (y/n) shouted, "Look I'm trying! But she's in a rough situation at the moment!" I said, "Or maybe not?" I said in confusion, "Well kid looks like Ironwood want's you to come to a party." I said.

Blake

"Blake!" (y/n) said happily as he ran and hugged me, "There you are! I was worried." I said, "HEY! WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO KIDNAP (Y/N)!" Yang said angrily, "Someone had to keep him safe. You brats surely can't do that." the woman (y/n) was with said, "WHY YOU!" Yang said as she stormed towards her only to be met by the tip of the woman's sword.

" the woman (y/n) was with said, "WHY YOU!" Yang said as she stormed towards her only to be met by the tip of the woman's sword

"Yang Xiao Long. While your strength is notable everything else is terribly lacking. Especially when it comes to complex problems." the woman said, "Easy now Cory. This is their party." Ironwood said as Cory sheathed her blade, "Winter!" Cory said, "Y-YES MA'AM!" Winter said, "I expect you to whip them into shape just how I did with you." Cory said.