Chapter 19

Eva POV

"W-Where am I?" Melody asked, "Don't move. Selene has been hard at work keeping you alive for hours but bringing a dead woman back from the brink is a difficult task even for her." I said as I wrapped bandages around her chest, "She passed out not too long ago." I said, "I'd expect nothing less from my wives." She said, "If you weren't still in critical condition I'd slap you!" I said angrily, "It's over Mels." I said with a sigh, "I want a divorce, we all want a divorce." I said, "W-What? Eva no, this is a joke right?" she said, "No it's not. Mels I love you, but I was right to send (y/n) with Blake." I said, "You did what!" She said, "It was for his own good Mels!" I said, "The way you looked at him. You were hungry. It was the same way you looked at me...and at Jack." I said, "HE'S MY SON EVA! YOU HAD NO RIGHT! I CAN DO AS I DAMN WELL PLEASE WITH HIM!" she said, "HE'S NOT YOUR SON MELODY! He's Cinder's son now." I said, "And it's not just that, we can't take any more of your neglect. I can't take it." I said, "What are you talking about?" She asked, "Just look at Morgana! She was holding out hope that you'd let her in!" I said, " She accidentally killed her father with her semblance as a child. Her mother kept her locked in her room. So naturally, she has loads of unresolved mommy issues. Issues she was hoping you'd resolve." I said, "I could go on, but I think you get the point." I said as I finished wrapping her bandage and draped a jacket over her, "I'll stay with you, but only because I'm worried for you." I said.

Morgana POV

I decided to take Selene home when a sword flew into a wall next to my head, "Hello...lover." I said as I sat Selene down against the wall, "Lover?" a woman said, "WE KISSED ONE TIME! And she kissed me!" Cory said, "I'm disappointed lover. I thought we had something special, although the thought of a three-way is...exhilarating." I said, "Cory!" the woman said, "Mira I promise you nothing is gonna happen." Cory said, "Let's just get this over with!" Mira said as she slashed at me with her pike, I blocked and stabbed at her only to have her wrap her legs around my neck and threw me at the sword, "Say goodnight." she said as she tried to shoot me in the head, but I grabbed the barrel of the gun and pushed it away as she shot, suddenly Cory shot at me hitting me in the stomach incapacitating me, "Now are we gonna put her down or what?" Mira asked, "Go ahead." Cory said as Mira stabbed at me, "STOP!" Eva shouted as she slid between Me and Mira, "I won't let you kill her! You'll have to kill me first Mira." She said, "E-Eva." I said weakly, "Hush now, everything will be alright." She said, "Eva move. I don't wanna kill two people tonight." Mira said, "I will not." Eva said making Mira yell in frustration before firing the tip of her Pike into the wall next to my head. "Morgana, take Selene to the Manta, I'll be there soon." Eva said.