Chapter 14

Blake POV

"Blake this isn't gonna work." Eva said, "It has to work. Because we can't afford for it to fail." I said, "Ok well I'm going to go pick up (y/n). I'll meet you at the cliffs." She said as she left.

Eva POV

"Mira I need you to use your weight just a bit." I said, "First of all why." Mira said, "For (y/n), Blake, and her friends." I said, "Ok now what do you need?" She asked, "I want you to ensure they have a safe ride to Atlas." I said, "I see. Sis, I'm not coming out of "retirement" to help a bunch of kids who I'm not related to and that I have only met once." She said, "So it's this one then, got it." I said, "You saw the future again didn't you." She said, "No there are some parts I can't see anymore. We've changed far too much and now the future is dark." I said, "Is it going to affect my daughter?" She asked, "More than likely, yes." I said, "Will (y/n) be ok?" She asked, "I don't know. What I do know is he will make it to Atlas and will be surrounded by flames." I said, "Seems like your semblance went back to how it was when we were kids. Only being able to see bits and pieces of the future, still helpful, but not as useful." She said, "I also saw someone with him in the flames. I think it was Melody, but I can't be certain, I couldn't see their face." I said, "Maybe, but I hope it's Blake. I don't trust Melody at all." She said, "I know." I said as I left.

"Goodbye (y/n) you and I won't see each other for a while, but when next we meet we will be in Atlas." I said, "Bye-bye." (y/n) said as he hugged me, "I love you (y/n)." I said as I kissed his cheek, "Blake I will still kill you if you don't take care of him." I said, " I know Eva, I know." Blake said before they flew away. "They're good kids. I hope they make it to Atlas." Mira said, "So you still refuse to help!" I said, "Yes. I'm so sorry to say this, but if they never make it to Atlas then my daughter will be safe. So I arranged for their Manta to be shot down." She said, "And that's why I arranged for their safe passage." a woman said from behind us.

"Cory

"Cory." Mira said, suddenly Cora slapped Mira, "How dare you, Mira. You would condemn them all to death for what! A possible future that may never come! And what were you not going to protect Alice?!" Cory said angrily, "I expected more from a Master Chief." She said coldly, "Well you haven't changed." Mira said as she hugged Cory, "It's good to see you, Mira. I wish I could stay longer, but I'm escorting those kids to Atlas. It was nice to see you both." Cory said before she left. "Sis, is there any chance the person in your vision could've been Cory?" Mira asked, "It's possible." I said.