Chapter 1

(y/n) POV

"Has anyone seen my glasses?" Mama asked as she looked around for her reading glasses, I just ran over to her wearing her glasses, "Sweetie give me those! You'll hurt your eyes!" Mama said as she took the glasses away. "We don't play with these! do you know how long it took me to convince Emerald to steal these for me?! It was at least a good thirteen seconds." Mama said.

Cinder POV

After I took my glasses away from (y/n) and scalded him he got a sad look and for the first time, I felt bad! I didn't like this feeling, I didn't like it one bit. "I'm sorry honey come here." I said as I picked him up, "I'm sorry sweetheart. You know Mama just worries about you." I said as I picked him up and kissed his cheek, "Mama, play." He said, "I'm sorry honey, Mama has to work. But I promise that I'll play with you after I'm done." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Cinder you don't have to keep this act up!" Emerald said, "What act?" I said, "This mother act you've decided to take on! Just toss the brat to the grimm and be done with it! I mean it's not like you actually lo..." She said but before she had the chance to finish I slapped her, "Don't you EVER talk about my son that way and don't you dare say that I don't love him!" I said angrily, "I love (y/n) more than I let on so that Salem can't use him against me! If she were to hold him, hostage I would do anything to ensure his safety whether it be to wipe out an entire kingdom or to murder you and Mercury. I wouldn't even hesitate for a second." I said, "Now leave, I want to finish these plans today so I can play with my son." I said as I went back to work.

"Mama!" (y/n) said as he hugged me, "Hi sweetie." I said as I picked him up and sat him on my lap, "Mama color?" He asked, "Kinda, how about we color a picture together." I said as I cleared away my blueprints and sat a large blank sheet of paper in front of him, "Now can you draw a nice picture for Mama?" I asked, "Otay!" He said happily as he began to draw.

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to update this one, but I promise to work on it when I can!