MY IDOL BOYFRIEND - Chapter 17 (Part 2)

Okay. I finally upload part 2. Sorry for that. I have nothing to say, just hope you all enjoy reading. Sorry for any mistakes if you notice during reading. :P Please vote and feedbacks are really appreciated. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 17 (PART 2)

[Hyun Seong POV]

"Are you sure you're okay alone?" I ask where we’re standing in front of her room.

"Of course. Don't worry. Goodnight," Sin-Je replies.

"Sin-Je, I can sleep with you if you're afraid," Ki Seob grins. I grab him and strangle him jokingly. He laughs away while skipping to the others, already on the way to the suite. She smiles and wish me goodnight before closing the door behind. I press on the doorbell and she opens the door in a second.

"Why?" she asks. I give a kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow". She nods shyly. I just like when I could make her blush even the slightest touch.

The suite is pretty quiet when I walk in. It’s unusual, I thought. Ki Bum at the corner in the midst of his pumping up exercise. Dong Wook flickers on the TV remote with Ki Seob sitting next to him eye on the screen. Jun Young is busy punching on his phone probably texting his girlfriend. I’m sure he’s jealous of Sin-Je and me. Dong Joon lay on the couch staring blankly at the screen. Manager hyung is on the shower.

"YoonDo hyung, what do you think of Sin-Je?" I ask.

"She's a nice girl. But, I guess she doesn't know you more yet," he answer boringly eyes still fixing on the screen.

“Sin-Je is a nice, kind, cute, rich city girl,” Ki Seob chirps.

“That if you want to know,” Ki Seob quickly adds in when I stare at him. My look kind of gives me out a scary aura even if I was just staring blankly.

"If she knows about your weird and stubborn behaviours. Our 4D prince," Ki Bum says.

"Yah! Don't get me started," I warn.

"Fine," Ki Bum sulks getting to his exercising again.

"So, she's okay?" I ask.

"Just follow your heart. As long as you're happy and not bringing any problems, we trust her," Jun Young reply.

"Yah, yah... are you sure?" I ask.

"Really now? You two are together already. Why bother asking us? Are you going to dump her if we say she's not okay," Dong Joon says irritated.

"That's not what I meant. You guys are not angry? Well, it just suddenly happens and I expect you guys to go rambling over me," I tell them. They give me a look.

“What?” I ask.

"Actually, we kind of suspected. Just trust your own feeling and be careful," Jun Young says.

“Says someone who got a girlfriend,” Dong Joon mocks. Jun Young throw a pillow aiming the head but Dong Joon safely catches it.

“But he got a point,” he adds in. Jun Young smirks with an I told you so look.

"Hyung. I'll have nuna if you leave her," Dong Wook shouts all of the sudden.

"What! You want to die!"