MY IDOL BOYFRIEND - Chapter 19

CHAPTER 19

JEAN POV

Previous:

“Is Sin-Je following us too?” Dong Joon ask gulping a mouthful of water.

“Where?”

“Singapore, of course. Aren’t you?”

“Sin-Je nuna is coming too?” Dong Wook ask excitedly.

“C..Can I?” I ask eyeing everyone.

“Of course you can. You’re coming aren’t you?” Hyun Seong speaks. “Right?” he asks with his puppy eyes.

“But. It’s just so unexpected. I was never informing. Going with you all. Just,” I look at Hyun Seong who is looking at me with pleading eyes. I just couldn’t say no to that. Eunmi unnie is glaring at me with don’t you even dare look. I gulp and look away from her looking back at Hyun Seong. Why am I scared of Eunmi. She’s nothing.

………………………………………………………………

“Okay. I’ll go with you to Singapore,” I tell the members. “If you don’t find me disturbing,” I add. Hyun Seong hugs me tightly and almost lifts me up from the chair. I smile gleefully to Hyun Seong. Eunmi abruptly stands up and leave the room.

“Hyun Seong oppa, I have to get home to pack my stuff plus I need a passport to Singapore”

“Oh right. I can go with you”

“No. That’s too risky. I’ll meet you in the hotel”

“Fine. Just be careful. And call me when you reach okay”

“I will and you too be careful”

Leaving the concert area is not easy. Fans are just everywhere to get a glance of their favourite idol. A security has to escort me to get a taxi, which is a bad idea. Very bad idea because the fans start to wonder who am I who need to be guarded by the security.

            “Excuse me! Wait!” I am taken aback when a bunch of girls stand in front of me. She glances at my tag and a smile form in her face.

            “Miss, could you PLEASE give this to Dong Wook oppa,” she says giving me a small paper bag in beautiful ribbons.

            “This to Ki Seob oppa!” another girl scream shoving me a huge paper bag. Other must have heard it as a whole bunch of girls swarm around me shoving more presents.

            “But… But I,” I couldn’t speak when they are too loud. The security blows his whistle and everyone stops his or her action immediately.

            “Move back. Move back,” the security push the fans away to let me pass. I awkwardly walk pass the fans trying to avoid as much away from them. That is really scary. I turn back but to see them looking at the floor sadly.

            “I’ll pass the presents to them,” I tell the fans. “But please pass it to me in line.” Everyone light up and quickly form into lines to pass me the presents that is actually putting into the taxi passenger seat filling up almost immediately.

            “I don’t think that is a very good idea. How will you pass all these presents to the singers?” the security question.

            “Oh no. I never thought of that”