MY IDOL BOYFRIEND - Chapter 15

Hello readers. Sorry for the late update. Thanks for waiting patiently. And remember to vote or leave a comment. And especially thanks for silent readers. *bows*. Anyway, here is the new chapter. Sorry if it kinda bored or i don't know. I will try to write better. I promise the next chapter will be upload maybe next week. Thank you once again. Forgive my grammars and poor English writing. Enjoy~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15

[Jean POV]

            It’s been 2 days since I last saw him. Yes… him! He never comes find me like he usually does. Is he busy? Would he be in the hotel with the other members? Or maybe manager forbidden him from come out alone. He must be really bored. I laugh when I imagine 6 boys rotting in the hotel. Shoot! Why am I thinking of him? Why do I miss him? What is happening? I hit my head with my knuckles stopping me to think of Hyun Seong any further. I inhale a large amount of oxygen and serve the ordered drinks to a bunch of schoolgirls laughing among themselves. I figure they are fan of Henry judging from the way they whisper and looking at Henry. Hmm, I miss my school life.

            “Miss, by any chance Henry got a girlfriend?” one of the girls asks. She shyly looks away when our eyes meet. My guess is correct. They really are Henry’s fans.

            “Hmm. I think it would be better if you ask him yourself,” I smile. I put the tray away and skip over to Henry who is busy adjusting his spiky hair.

            “Henry. You look great already,” I whisper. He grins to me.

            “So what’s up?”

            “Just a bunch of schoolgirls can’t take their eyes of you”

            “Jealous?” he teases and walk to the schoolgirls. Geez, no one can stop him. I walk to the shelf and start arranging the books. Sorting it according to the genres. The bell rings but I don’t care knowing Henry or Chin will be serving the customer. I could hear the schoolgirls shriek.

            “Isn’t that Hyun Seong from Obsidian?” one of the girls says. What? I question myself.

            “It’s him”

            “I don’t think so. Why would he be here?”

            “I don’t see anyone with him”

            “Maybe he just looks alike.”

            I quickly turn around to see Hyun Seong staring at me. Oh no! I run and pull him into the staff room ignoring the girls’ gasp at my reaction.

            “Hyun Seong-sshi, are you crazy? What are you doing here? Those girls outside recognises you. With your orange hair sticking out like that, do you know how dangerous is that?”

            “You’re right. I’m going crazy when I’m not able to see you,” he blurts out. I stop my action abruptly staring at him which he averts his gaze shyly.

            “Don’t you miss me?” he asks now looking straight at my face. I blush and look away avoiding his eyes.

            “Wh.. Why would I?” I stammer. He grabs my hand before I could open the door.