MY IDOL BOYFRIEND - Chapter 13

Hello....so here is Chapter 13. Yup, it's kinda long but i hope you all like it. Sorry if it bores... Anyway please vote if you like. And comment are free for anyone to critics. hehe. Enjoy~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 13

[JEAN P.O.V]

            “Good morning,” I greet everyone.

            “Hey, come here,” Chin pull me to a corner. I smile to Henry who looks at us weirdly thinking what are we up to?

            “What?” I ask her.

            “What happened after I left?” she asks.

            “Nothing. How is your date?”

            “Don’t even talk about it. I won’t see him until he apologize”

            “What happen this time?”

            “Can you believe it, he doesn’t allow me to buy what I want. I’m not even asking him to pay for that dress. Don’t even mention.”

            “Just because of that?” I laugh.

            “What so funny?” Chin stare at me with her arm fold.

            “Nothing. And hey, you’re so dead. I should be the one who’s angry you know”

            “What?”

            “You gave Hyunseong my diary”

            “Ohhh that,” Chin says trying to look away.

            “But I was trying to help. They are about to go back. You won’t be able to return his jacket if it weren’t of me,” she quickly add.

            “But still…”

            “What?” Chin says with a frown.

            “Alright. Thanks to you I returned his jacket,” I say making Chin grin evilly. I sigh and continue.

            “I was so stupid to have spoke Korean in the first place”

            “Why? Aren’t that an advantage for you?”

            “Maybe. Well, Shaun and me made them dinner,” I say.

“No way,” Chin gasps and I shush her.

“My lips are seal,” she promises.

“After that, we went to the pub nearby and then I went home”

“Did you just say the pub?” she asks wickedly.

“Yes. The pub, nothing happen. But, I almost died on the way home.” She gasps even more asking me to tell her the whole story.

“I was a little drunk and almost got myself knock by a car. Hyunseong saved me”

“Oh my goodness. Are you okay? What happen then?” Chin asks hugging me.

“I went home and the next day, I met them again at the clubhouse. Coincidently. Worst, my grandpa invited them home just because they played golf with him”