MY IDOL BOYFRIEND - Chapter 21

CHAPTER 21

Side-story : Jun Young

            'I'll see you later'. Jun Young send a quick message to Hara once landed in Korea. It's like a year for him but reality it's just a month since they left Korea. In 2 weeks’ time, they will soon be flying again to another country for their world tour concert. If only I have the Ironman suit or super power that can teleport, it would be so much better, no many times better, he though when he feels slight headache starts creeping in his head. He had always hate jet lag. He sighs carrying his bag over his shoulder and put on his sunglasses once he step down the plane. Bright sunlight shines over them along with soft wind blowing as if welcoming them back to Korea. He lowers his cap over his head and follows the manager into the airport, passing the checkpoint before reaching the familiar van that is waiting for them. He's glad only a few fans are around trying to get their best possible shots. He takes a glance at Hyun Seong inexpressive face, looking at the ground as he walks with earphone on his ear.

            On the way home, which is our dorm, we are quiet. Ki Bum take the time to sleep, Dong Wook, Ki Seob, and Dong Joon talks and comments once in a while in soft voice afraid if something might break. I look at Hyun Seong side profile as he is sitting in front of me, eyes were outside the road. It was hard to figure what is in his mind. His comments always surprise us, not always but rather amuse us with his 4D self. He is not a man with many words like me and often keeps to himself. At least with us he's different. He would tell us what happens sooner or later, maybe. Now it’s better to leave him alone. Even the blind can see he really is happy when he's with Sin-Je. There's this spark in his eyes, his movement and the look he had on Sin-Je even before they are official. Not to mention when he sneak out without the manager knowing just to meet Sin-Je. It doesn't really surprise us when he told us he won her.

            Yes, that day it really caught everyone off guard. On beautiful scenery surrounded by seas and waves with only streetlights that show the path, we were enjoying ourselves so much, relaxing and the happy moment after yet another successful concert of ours. The happiest would be Hyun Seong. That jerk got to spend romantic time with his girlfriend, they even kiss! That could be me if Hara is there. Eunmi nuna walked to us, looking down and quiet at first. We never really bothered since we were really enjoying our self until she murmurs something that we barely catch and excuses herself. She said something about leaving and breaks up. We look at each other in the same confusing look. She ran off without further explain what she said.

            Until when Hyun Seong finally came back to the room with rather gloomy, confused, angry, heartbroken look, we immediately feel the tension surrounding him. Jun Young swear he saw dark aura surrounding him. Being the leader and the eldest, Dong Joon decided to ask.

            "Hyun Seong ah, did something happened?” We receive a silent treatment from him as he only stares blankly on the wall.

            "I don't understand. Did I do something so wrong hyung?"

            "What are you talking about?" Jun Young interrupts.

Hyun Seong hung his head low and went silence yet again.

            "Hyunnie hyung, you could tell us you know," Ki Seob adds cautiously.

            "Did something happen between you and Sin-Je nuna?" Dong Wook ask. Hyun Seong froze and hung his head even lower. We look at each other finally getting what is going on and the meaning behind Eunmi words. Dong Joon couldn't take it anymore and stands up. We looked at him cautiously; ready to stop him if he's going to do anything stupid. Yeah, who knows if he's ready to hit someone? Dong Joon mess his hair and sits again eyes not leaving Hyun Seong.