MY IDOL BOYFRIEND - Chapter 10

Chapter 10

[Jean P.O.V]

            I swim until I feel really tired without stopping. My limps is tired, my heart is beating rapidly fast, I feel heat-up, and I can’t breath normally now. I rest at the edge of the pool breathing in as much oxygen as I can.

            “Hey, are you okay? You swim without stopping. Don’t overdone your body,” Sui-Ji says holding a bottle of water for me.

            “I’m okay. I just miss swimming so much,” I say and gulp down the water until half-empty.

            “Grandma says we should go look for grandpa”

            “Okay. But can I swim for another round. You go on.” She sighs.

            “Okay but don’t swim too long. Grandma is waiting,” she says. I nod and resume my swimming again. I stop when I finally feel I could not swim anymore. I grab the towel and wipe the excessive water on my body and then on my hair. I sit down on the chair and gulp down the water till empty. Well I should get a quick shower. I grab my bag and head to the ladies.

            “Jean!” someone calls me. I turn to see a surprise face of 7 guys including myself.

            “Jean nuna. That’s really you. We thought it’s someone else,” Dong Wook says.

            “Erm, hello. I didn’t know you guys are here,” I say fidgeting. Why the hell are they here.

            “I heard you almost got into an accident. Are you okay?” Jun Young ask.

            “Yeah, we are so worried. We’re sorry for what happen,” Dong Joon says.

            “No. I’m okay. Thanks for worrying. I don’t know what would happen if it weren’t of Hyunseong-sshi,” I say and look at Hyunseong. He looks surprise.

            “Well, glad you’re save,” Ki Bum says tapping my shoulder.

            “So, you’re Jean. Hi, nice to meet you,” a guy say holding out his hand. I don’t think I know him.

            “Sorry, I’m Joon Kwon. I’m these boys manager. I heard a lot about you.”

            “Oh,” I say and shake his hand. What did he meant he heard a lot about me?

            “Who is your friend over there?” grandma ask walking over here and stand next to me, smiling looking at the boys and then back to me. Oh no. Sui-Ji comes a minute later and stand next to me. I can see they all now all had their eye on Sui-Ji.

            “Sin-Je, who is your friend over here?” grandma ask looking at me and then them.

            “Erm, they are-”

            “I think I know who they are. They are Obsidian isn’t it? Grandma, the group she like,” Sui-Ji says out loud. I quickly cover her mouth to prevent her from talking more.

            “Yeah, they’re Obsidian. The singers from Korea,” I tell grandma which earn a curious look from all the boys when I look at them. Well, they won’t understand what we’re saying as we had our conversation in Cantonese.

            “Oh, I know who they are. What handsome boys you all are,” grandma says holding onto Dong Wook hands. He smiles shyly.

            “This is my grandma and this is my younger sis, Sui-Ji,” I introduce.

            “Hello,” Sui-Ji waves at them.

            “Hello, we are Obsidian,” they greet together. It’s quite funny when they greet here and not in front of any camera.

            “I’m Joon Kwon, the manager,” he greets bowing at my grandma and the others start introducing as well.

            “Thank you Hyun Seong-sshi. My sis.” I quickly cover her mouth again for the second time today stopping her from speaking. She’s been eyeing on Hyunseong since she’s there.

            “My granddaughter over here is really a great fan of Obsidian. So threat her well okay,” grandma says.

            “Grandma!” I shout feeling embarrassed. My grandma chuckles but never want to stop.

            “Do you know my grandson? He’s also a”

            “Grandma stop. That’s a secret remember. He won’t be happy if you tell,” I stops grandma.

            “Grandma forgets. Sorry.” I look at them to see them look at us in question. I sigh. What am I to do now?

            “We are going to the golf ranch. Do you want to join us?” my sis speaks. I look at her and mutters a ‘you’re not helping’ but she look at me innocently.

            “Sure, why not? We love too,” the managers speaks excitedly and smiles sweetly to my sis. Is he trying to flirt?

            “Great. Let’s go,” my sis says and pulls my hand. I pull back.

            “Oh yeah. You need to change. I’ll see you at the golf ranch then,” Sui-Ji winks and skips away hooking on grandma arms. The others follow her and Hyunseong look at me before following them. I look at myself still wearing the one-piece swimsuit. I run to the change room.