Ch. 5-Loathing

Well well oh hot dang! What's the deelio? Sorry but that was my random comment for the day!

******************

I woke up feeling sore but that didn't stop me from getting ready for class. When I stepped out of the bathroom I was surprised to see Selene getting ready. "I told the guys to wake up. We have about twenty minutes until class," she said. "So do you want breakfast," I asked while putting on my shoes. "I don't see any harm in that," Selene said and we walked out of the room together.

Students were running down the halls and let's just saw that it was a strange sight. "Let go of him or I'll rip your face off," Thalia growled toward a mermaid who was near Caleb. "What are you going to do? Attack me like you did those poor vampires," a mermaid asked and Thalia growled.

"Thalia sweetie just calm down. I was only helping her," Caleb said and tried to break free of the mermaid. "I'll kill you both," Thalia exclaimed and ran toward them. "Whoa you can't hurt the alpha," a guy with caramel skin, brown eyes, and low cut said while holding Thalia back. "You don't understand Zeke! I'm the alpha female and I'll kill who I want," Thalia said.

Caleb managed to pull the mermaid off his arm and made his way toward Thalia. "Don't come any closer!" she exclaimed and Selene sighed. "Let's go before we catch the make out part," Selene said and continued walking. I looked back to see Thalia and Caleb staring each other down.

When we reached the cafeteria it was noisy as usual. I decided to get pancakes and bacon while Selene wanted French toast. "All that syrup is going to make you sick," Selene said as she noticed me drowning my pancakes. "Your right," I said and eased up on the syrup. I started to eat and couldn't help but look around the room. The fallen angels walked toward the front of the line and sat at their usual table near the window.

I noticed that they were talking lowly but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I guess I shouldn't have been so nosy. I quickly finished eating and Selene and I headed to class. Our first class was a discussion again and I tried to stay quiet. When the first bell rang I was nervous. "Won't we get in trouble with the teacher," I asked. "Don't worry. I erased her memory," Thanos said with a grin and draped his arm around my shoulder.

"Who gave you permission to touch me," I asked. "The queen," Thanos said. "Yeah you know Thanos has those connections with imaginary figures," Selene said and Dalton laughed. "As long as no one forgets who's the leader of our little group, names don't hurt me," Thanos said. "Who said you were the leader," I asked. "No one Amira and if the idiot doesn't stop giving me a headache, I'll have to beat him Thalia styled," Selene said.

I laughed lightly and Thanos moved his arm. "Hello ladies," he said and a few girls giggled. I rolled my eyes and took a seat in the back. I wasn't surprised to see Thalia still ignoring Chris. "Are we still going to the library to find out more about the tattoo," Selene asked. "Yep. You guys have me for an hour free of charge," Thanos said. "Settle down class," the teacher said and she took her seat.

"Now the principal wants us to go outside for class today. Apparently he wants to see how well your power developments are going," she said. We all made our way outside and I wasn't surprised to see Principal Conarvic with his head in a book. "Line up," he said and everyone quickly got in a line.

Of course I stood in between Thanos and Selene. Principal Conarvic quickly scanned the line and told us to find a partner who wasn't our species. I wanted someone weaker than me but didn't know where I would find a person like that. When I looked around, everyone seemed to turn their gaze away from me.

"Don't worry about them. It's just because you're a level five remember," Thanos asked. I forgot I was a level five.

"So who would want to be my partner," I asked. "I will since I'm also a level five. I also want be back in my room sleeping but when life gives you lemons," Thalia trailed off. "You make lemonade?" Caleb asked and Thalia rolled her eyes. "No idiot you make lemon squares," she said seriously. Caleb mumbled something and walked toward Pandora. "Aren't you two mates or lovers," I asked and Thalia's face turned red.