Ch. 14-Curiosity

Warning ! This chapter is RAW!!! Any mistakes, I will apologize for now!!!

*******************************

Recap!

Amira, being the nice person she is, went into the girl's bathroom and a ghost popped up like- "Boo hooo! I'm dead and so is my bf who I probably would've dumped anyway but it doesn't matter now because we're both dead!" Amira was like-"Oh no!" Then BOW! Amira hit her head on a....stall door.

Gosh I make Amira go through too much craziness...enjoy!

*************************

"Darling, wake up," someone says. I slowly open my eyes and see a grassy meadow filled with red flowers. Where am I? "Hello," I call out. Is someone out here? I hope someone hears me. I look around and the sun is brightly shining down on me. The atmosphere seemed to perfect. I don't receive a response so I decide to walk around. How did I get here?

I walk around for a while but my scenery never changes. Everything looks perfect here. Why is that? "Hello," I call out again. I look down and notice that I'm wearing a yellow sun dress. I know that I wasn't wearing this before I passed out.

Realization hits me and I groan. Out of all the places I could pass out in, why did I pass out in the girls' bathroom? Sure the spirit knocked me out but no one would find me in the bathroom. The halls were empty when I walked in to help that girl. It's no wonder why Thanos doesn't help people. I need to wake up from this dream now.

"You are awake. You are here with me," someone whispers from behind me. I look back but am greeted by a strong wind. Is this all my imagination? Hopefully but I can never be too sure about anything anymore. "Do not fret, Amira. I will build my kingdom through you. You will be a great chess piece in the end," the voice whispers.

I don't understand! Tell me what's going on," I exclaim in a panic. I don't want to play games. I want to get out of here. I scream frantically and the voice laughs. It was more like a giggle so I assume that his person is female. "You're only hurting yourself. Don't you want to stay here in this nice bubble? The outside world can be so cruel to fragile creatures like us," the voice says.

"No! I want to be let out now," I exclaim. I hear the woman sigh before she says, "Alright. I will let you go for now. Here's a little tip. You can't help everyone." I feel darkness surround me before sitting up with a gasp. I look around and realize that I'm in the girls' restroom. Thank goodness.

I quickly stand up and look at my reflection. There is a little blood on the side of my face but I feel fine. I just want to get to my room. I walk out of the bathroom and head for my room but notice that I'm walking awkwardly. The more I walk, the more light headed I feel. The least that weird voice could have done is heal me. "Amira," someone calls out. I look back and see Natalie coming toward me.

"What," I ask and stop in my tracks. Natalie's face turns to concern and she asks, "Are you alright? I saw you walking down the hall and it looked like we were going in the same direction but you should get that cut checked out." I smile weakly before saying, "I'm fine. Want to walk with me to my room?"

Natalie looks me over before saying, "Sure." We walk down the hall in silence and my eyes can't focus on one object. Should I be worried? "How is Thanos doing," Natalie asks. "Fine. Why do you ask," I ask curiously. Does Natalie like Thanos? By the way she is blushing, that doesn't seem to far from the truth.

"I um...well he doesn't want people to know but he's helping me level up," Natalie says and that makes me stop in my tracks. "Did you just tell me that Thanos is helping you," I ask.  Why did that seem so mind boggling? "Yeah. He doesn't like people to know so please don't even mention it. Just tell him that I'm going to be towards the back. He'll know what I mean. This is my room so bye," Natalie says before walking into her dorm room. Thanos is helping people?