16

Gon POV

The music started, that was mine and Killua's que to start walking! We were the best men so we had to stand next to Leorio.

I don't think Killua wants to stand next to me.

But this isn't about him anymore. I refuse to let his outburst affect me on Leorio's special day!

Killua and I walked down the isle, I grinned and waved at everyone, Killua gave a small smile.

Aunt Mito burst into tears at the sight.

We both made our way next to Leorio, inches apart from each other. I scanned over the crowd as I felt Killua lean in next to me.

"Gon I'm-"

The music got slower and Leorio began shaking.

Alluka walked down the isle next, throwing little flowers on the walkway. Everyone awed at her cute smile as she danced down the carpet, eventually taking her place on the stand next to where Kurapika would be standing soon.

Everyone in the crowd turned their heads to see Kurapika.

Kurapika emerged from behind a white satin curtain, his hair was held back by a lace headband making his earring visible. He wore a lace top with long sleeves and long white pants over what seemed to be sandals. The back had a long lace train. He held onto a bouquet of blue and yellow flowers.

Leorio began to cry.

I did too.

The music matched each of Kurapika's steps, the closer he got the more Leorio began to breakdown. He smiled through the tears, his eyes longed to be with Kurapika. I teared up at the sight.

My best friends in the whole world get to be together forever!

I gave Kurapika a big thumbs up, he smiled at me, his now red eyes glistening with tears.

Killua scooted closer to me.

"Family and friends, we are gathered here today to celebrate the joining of these two people." The marriage officiant smiled at the crowd once Kurapika made it up to the stand.

"If you will take your partner's hand." He whispered to Leorio. Leorio shakily held out both of his hands for Kurapika to grasp, the crowd giggling at his nervous behavior. Kurapika smiled sweetly at Leorio as if he were silently comforting his weepy spouse.

Killua's hand brushed up against mine.

"May I have the rings please?" The wedding officiant said to me. I gasped and pulled two rings out of my pocket that Leorio had secretly given me that morning. The audience giggled at my reaction.

The officiant handed one ring to Leorio first.

"Repeat after me; I take this ring as a daily reminder of my love for you."

Leorio fumbled with the ring, beginning to shakily put it on Kurapika.

"I t-take this ring as a d-daily reminder of my love for you."

Kurapika bit his lip, his eyes pooling with tears.

The officiant handed Kurapika the other ring next, "And now you; I take this ring as a daily reminder of my love for you."

Kurapika smiled and gracefully slid Leorio's ring onto his shaky finger.

"I take this ring as a daily reminder of my love for you." Kurapika looked into Leorio's eyes as he said it, squeezing both of his hands as he cried.

Killua's pinky rubbed up against mine.

"Kurapika, do you take this man, to love and to hold, through sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"And you Leorio, do you take this man, to love and to hold, through sickness and in health, as long as you both-"

"I do!"

Kurapika giggled.

"Then by the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and husband, Mister and Mister Leorio Paladiknight! You may now kiss the groom!"

The crowd erupted in cheers as Leorio grabbed Kurapika's waist and lifted him up onto his arm, kissing him passionately on his pink lips.

"Gon."

"Killua?"

"I'm sorry for this morning, it wasn't some joke. I r-really care about you. A lot." His voice was soft as we both watched our older friends kiss.

It was as if the world went silent when Killua wrapped his hand around mine.

"I love you Gon."