5

Kurapika POV
(Sexual content ahead, you'll know when to skip)

The last thing I want to do is plan a wedding.

But I didn't want to upset him, he was so happy.

Maybe if I'm lucky this fever will kill me before he gets back.

Fingers crossed.

"Ok babe let's do this!" Leorio cheered as he made his way back into the bedroom with his laptop and a smoothie in hand.

"I made you a banana chocolate smoothie for your throat and it's easy to eat in bed!" He grinned and handed me the drink. His grin was so huge I feared his skin would tear.

"Thank you." I nodded and sucked on the straw.

Oh my-

This is the best thing I've ever tasted!

"To think that banana and chocolate could make such an extraordinary beverage is beyond me! You're truly a genius!" I looked up at him and smiled, his cheeks exploded with red as he quickly began typing on his laptop bashfully.

"Yea yea it was nothing." He smiled to himself. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him looking at me. It made my heart swell.

With a small giggle I curled up next to him, my head pressed underneath his armpit. I watched him the on the laptop, searching for places to hold a venue.

"I don't care where it is, I just want something practical and easy." I coughed into my arm, the room was so cold and I was forced to wear thin clothing.

Stupid doctor.

As if he knew what I was thinking, Leorio wrapped an arm around my, rubbing my bare skin so I wouldn't get too cold.

I take back the stupid doctor thing.

"Practical and easy, got it babe." He pulled up several venues, all of which were the opposite of practical and easy. One being in a very extravagant church full of turquoise decorations and bright pink flowers.

Ughhhhh~

"Ok...definitely not any of these..." Leorio shut his laptop and set it on the ground, turning over on his side to hold me. I finished the last of my smoothie and handed it to him.

"Do we really have to have a big wedding?" I muttered after a couple minutes in silence. Killua and Gon had just returned and were getting on their games again.

"No! We don't! I don't mind what we do, anything you want I'll do it." He lifted up my shirt just enough to expose my stomach in which began kissing.

Oh boy.

"I know you're horny but I'm sick, I can't be getting- ohh~"

I let out a whimper of pleasure when he pulled down my shorts, exposing my member that he began kissing.

"You don't have to do a single thing, just relax, I can relieve your stress." He whispered and went under the blankets, beginning to suck on me. My face twisted with each quiet whimper I let out. It felt so good~

Each motion he made with his tongue sent a shiver down my spine. His wet lips making a suction, almost pulling my body towards him as my legs began to twitch. With shaky hands, I rubbed the back of his head as I relaxed deeper into the pillows smiling~

He gripped my thighs with his hands, supporting him as he went up and down on me. So close~

"Kurapika!"

"AH!"

I jumped out of surprise and quickly pulled the covers up to my chin as Gon pushed the door open. Leorio stayed silent under the covers, still sucking on me.

"Where's Leorio?" He looked around the room curiously. I do not need this right now.

I kicked at Leorio's side, he only quickened his pace.

Good grief.

"I t-think he went o-outside. Y-yup!" I tried to keep my face as neutral as possible.

"Oh ok! What's that moving then..?" He pointed to the lump under the covers that was Leorio.

"I-it's the pillow I'm r-resting my legs on~" I bit my lip to hold back any sounds. I'm going to kill this pervert.

"Oh ok! I'll go find him!" He grinned and left the room, shutting the door behind him.

Leorio finally stopped.

I didn't even get to finish.

"You sick pervert." I threw back the covers and stood up, pulling up my pants. I stomped into the bathroom flustered and angry. Now there was no way I could finish.

"I just couldn't help myself, you taste so good." He grinned and wiped his mouth, watching me piss. I'm in no mood to speak to him.

"Oh cmonnn you liked ittt!" He snickered and walked up to me, grabbing my ass from behind. I elbowed him in the gut.

"You idiot! If Gon had seen you we would've been screwed! Imagine the poor kid seeing that!" I hissed, now washing my hands with Leorio still gripping onto me.

"I'm pretty sure Gon wouldn't have questioned it. He's pretty innocent." Leorio shrugged.

"Leorio...Gon is fifteen now." I dried my hands and made my way back into the bedroom. Leorio stopped.

"R-really?" His tone faltered.

"Yea, you knew that." I coughed and got back under the blankets. Leorio looked down somewhat disappointed.

"I mean..I knew that but I guess I didn't realize...they're growing up really fast." He was mostly speaking to himself, his voice lowered after each word.

He was sad.

I giggled.

He shuffled over to me, half heartedly getting under the covers. I giggled and wrapped my arms around him as he buried his face in my stomach.

"You knee they weren't going to stay little forever right? It's not like they're ever going to stop being your friend you know." I rubbed the back of his head. Despite being somewhat annoyed with his recent display, I enjoyed comforting him.

"I guess so...I guess I just have this need to protect them you know? It's stupid I guess." He sighed and kissed my stomach. I giggled.

No Leorio, it's not stupid at all.

I fully understand what you mean.

Because I feel the same with you.

(SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE! Normally I update every two days but I've been SOOOOO busy! Please please forgive me! Anyways, comment your favorite book in the "Lie Awake" series!! It'll help me figure out what sort of one shots I should be posting! I read every comment and they all make my day!! Anywho, be safe and have a great day!)